Retrofitting Skoda OEM Bluetooth.

So on a manual vRS you don't even get volume controls for the radio? This just gets worse!

Thanks for the info on the Skoda original bluetooth but, how do I answer a call? Please dont tell me I have to press the screen on the Sat Nav emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

What a half ar*ed effort by Skoda. I now have to spend even more dosh on DSG - is DSG worth it? Another test drive to be booked then?

Correct, there are NO steering wheel controls on a manual car. We have retrofitted plenty of steering wheels for people though :)

Yes, without steering wheel controls you have to press the screen on the navigation unit.

So on a manual vRS you don't even get volume controls for the radio? This just gets worse!

Thanks for the info on the Skoda original bluetooth but, how do I answer a call? Please dont tell me I have to press the screen on the Sat Nav :(

What a half ar*ed effort by Skoda. I now have to spend even more dosh on DSG - is DSG worth it? Another test drive to be booked then?

Yes the DSG box is great. I think you will get most of the cost back when you sell. Do not think I will ever have a manual again

Have got the factory Bluetooth and it all works very well, seamlessly connects to Nokia 5800 as soon as I get into the car. (rSAP protocol)

Reception is excellent as it uses its own external aerial and higher powered transmitter, all controlled from the MFSW or the Bolero

Yes the DSG box is great. I think you will get most of the cost back when you sell. Do not think I will ever have a manual again

Have got the factory Bluetooth and it all works very well, seamlessly connects to Nokia 5800 as soon as I get into the car. (rSAP protocol)

Reception is excellent as it uses its own external aerial and higher powered transmitter, all controlled from the MFSW or the Bolero

Haven't test driven a DSG but, I think the time has now come. Over £1500 to get a MFSW and Bluetooth is taking the mick though!

Hopefully it will be as good as you say it is :thumbup:

Thanks

Just had one fitted this weekend to my vRS CR DSG. Original equipment and fully integrates with Bolero, Maxidot and MFSW for all features. Try Gareth at HazzyDayz in Hemel Hempstead 01442 251582 - may be a bit nearer to you for travelling. They've got a great reputation.

did you get your MFSW with DSG and it came with phone controls, the dealer told me that it wouldn't have the phone controls, only volume etc..

thanks in advance

Just had one fitted this weekend to my vRS CR DSG. Original equipment and fully integrates with Bolero, Maxidot and MFSW for all features. Try Gareth at HazzyDayz in Hemel Hempstead 01442 251582 - may be a bit nearer to you for travelling. They've got a great reputation.

What is part number of Bluetooth unit installed in your car ?