My replacement! :)

Hey guys, seeing as i dont really spend much time on the forum anymore (apart from selling the last of my octy 1 spares, go on take a look), id thought id show you some pics of what i replaced they octy with ....................

hope you all enjoy

post-28313-12710225938577_thumb.jpg

post-28313-1271022640087_thumb.jpg

post-28313-12710227328242_thumb.jpg

post-28313-12710227438819_thumb.jpg

post-28313-12710227527267_thumb.jpg

post-28313-12710227632529_thumb.jpg

Very nice, I've always wanted a P1. Best ever scooby I think.

I envy you for your car, but not for the insurance you must be paying on it!

or when the engine goes pop,i did the opp to you came from a classic to a vrs,i do miss the scoob,but was costing a fortune to run it,i was putting £60 fuel a week,in first 6 months i blew 2 turbos,the rad,cracked the front discs,gearbox started crunching bad.

20082009088.jpg

good luck with yours mate,i think everyone needs to own one in their lifetime.

Very nice, always liked the P1, but would still love to have a 22b B)

I agree with that, I love the P1 but you cant beet a 22b

I have had 3 Scooby's and have just sold one and bought my vRS the only thing I miss really is the noise, the running cost and repair costs are very high though.

that and the temptation to modify it ;) any excuse for some photo's lol

My 1st one:-

ScoobyBlue1.jpg

My second one after lots of money spent:-

Cusco3.jpg

Cusco4.jpg

and my 3rd one:-

RedScooby6.jpg

RedScooby7.jpg

for insurance speak to Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels Insurance and tell him you were recomnded by someone from Scoobynet (another forum). They do a very good scheme for subarus and Gary really knows his stuff, he always gets you the best price and will all the mods listed too :thumbup:

Lovely car there :thumbup:

Edited by Nickbes

Wowemoticon-0148-yes.gif ,

Nice looking car, whats its BHP?, a friend I know has a WRC one, must admit they are a lot of car, happy days ahead.

Changing the subject, I had a maroon 09' Evo try and push me last night on the M1 slip road (50mph limit) going south from Hemel slip road,

however I was in the middle of a senior moment, he got bored and went steaming past, its pick up was impressive.

It's been rolling tossed at 401bhp, so it's quite nippy.

It's already turned into a moneypit haha!! Spent roughly 2500 on it in 9 days haha!!

The gearbox is also whine ing slightly (retard spelling), so I shall soon be saving up about another 3000 for new internals

Guest westallc

mark i thought you said you had no money lol

that is going to be one expensive car lol

but feck me it should be fun

with regards to insurance..........................1400!!!!!

people keep mentioning fuel etc, but im lucky enough to cycle to work, so only actually use the car for pleasure, covering between 300-500 miles a month! so fuel economy isnt really an issue!! or as i say to the guys at work who are all 24 and drive diesel ford focus' - - - MPG is for gays :thumbup:

with regards to insurance..........................1400!!!!!

See my earlier post for insurance, I was paying £750 on my modified JDM STI I was 26 with a claim!!

My best mate was paying around £450 for his and that was running almost 350bhp, front mount etc. but he was 30 lol

As for your gearbox wine, mine did that too as it was the standard box running 310 bhp and I changed the geabox oit for some good stuff and athough it didn't solve the problem 100% it didn't wine half as much, might be worth a try until you can afford a new box.

what turbo u running btw mate.

its a lateral performance MD321H

Very nice B)

On my list of favourite Scoobies, along with the RB5 and 22B.

Steve

Yeah i did look at the RB5, but i wanted a 3 door,

As for the 22B i just dont have the money!

and think i also prefer the styling on the p1