New b logo style window stickers

oil

Thanks for the interest.

However I would refer you to the original post on this and what it says 'they are available in the shop'

I think that answers all your queries.

hiya ,iv'e tried buying stickers in the shop with 3 defferent debit/credit cards ,each time i get transaction declined is this a site problem ?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just to buck the trend (not many people post when somthing is OK)...excellant service from the shop :thumbup:

2/9/2010 15:11 - Ordered 2 stickers

2/9/2010 16:03 - Email shipping confirmation received

3/9/2010 10:35 - Received stickers ( even though the postage was 2nd class! )

Well just to buck the trend (not many people post when somthing is OK)...excellant service from the shop :thumbup:

2/9/2010 15:11 - Ordered 2 stickers

2/9/2010 16:03 - Email shipping confirmation received

3/9/2010 10:35 - Received stickers ( even though the postage was 2nd class! )

Thanks for the accolade - proves that the systems do work and we get things right.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

You need to join Freedom for the FOC one then send a SAE to PO Box 447, Crewe, CW1 9DE

FOC? I'm a Freedom member with a Yeti. Do I also qualify for a free sticker? emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif