New b logo style window stickers

oil

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and you might be able to spot the manufacturing mistake!!

The Skokda Forum and Community.. PMSL!!

John if you see this, that text is also in the wrong font. The 'BRISKOA.net' bit should be Square 721 extended. 'The Skoda Forum and Community' should be Trebuchet MS. I think they have done both bits in Square 721 extended. :wonder:

Oh and you might be able to spot the manufacturing mistake!!

The Skokda Forum and Community.. PMSL!!

John if you see this, that text is also in the wrong font. The 'BRISKOA.net' bit should be Square 721 extended. 'The Skoda Forum and Community' should be Trebuchet MS. I think they have done both bits in Square 721 extended. :wonder:

Just goes to show how easy it is to make mistakes doesn't it Alex ;)

Just goes to show how easy it is to make mistakes doesn't it Alex ;)

Not my mistake lol! The artwork i sent was spot on, its the printers that have cocked it up redoing it :p

I am of course.. perfect in every way! :rofl:

Not my mistake lol! The artwork i sent was spot on, its the printers that have cocked it up redoing it :p

I am of course.. perfect in every way! :rofl:

I still don't think you've spotted your mistake Alex - check out the red lettering in my previous post! Oops - maybe the forum has changed it's name and that's why you're still right? ;)

Ok ,

Lets get the correct sticker back - font or not - the guy did a good job getting it into production albeit with the spelling error. Your haste Alex to be first was not best advised!

Once we have that the outstanding order for them will be sent (those who have ordered other stickers at the same time have had them sent anyway and hopefully an email explaining the delay.

As for the pimps amongst you - patience please.

The existing stickers are still current and valid and available - quite a few partners have incorporated it into their ads.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didnt know we had a free one when we joined. I never had one. <br><br>Can I have one pretty please. :)<br>

You need to join Freedom for the FOC one then send a SAE to PO Box 447, Crewe, CW1 9DE