New b logo style window stickers

oil

After a bit of a delay we now have two new stickers in the shop for you.

The first one is a circular b logo internal 85mm in dia

The second is a full logo with the circular b and the wording in the forum banner at the top of the page. again an internal sticker 230mm x 40mm

Both these are available with the existing ones from the shop link.

AND before anyone asks where the pics are - they will be uploaded tonight!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about if you joined up last year but never sent off for your sticker, hence you have never received your free sticker but have still 'paid' for it. Does that mean you can now send off for your free sticker and receive a new style one?

Thanks for the interest.

However I would refer you to the original post on this and what it says 'they are available in the shop'

I think that answers all your queries.

Thanks for the interest.

However I would refer you to the original post on this and what it says 'they are available in the shop'

There's always some people who want summat for nowt John :dull:

Sorry.........I'm not quite sure why I stated that with a Yorkshire accent...........no offence was intended to any Yorkshire person alive or dead in the making of this post, and any reference to Yorkshire people is entirely fictitious ;)

Edited by Brimma

There's always some people who want summat for nowt John :dull:

Sorry.........I'm not quite sure why I stated that with a Yorkshire accent...........no offence was intended to any Yorkshire person alive or dead in the making of this post, and any reference to Yorkshire people is entirely fictitious ;)

smiley-finger007.gif

That is all.

Just had a look in the shop and found this:-

2010 site logo internal stiker

Not sure what it is but no doubt it will end up being this years 'must have' accessory :giggle:

AND before anyone asks where the pics are - they will be uploaded tonight!

Hey John,

Sorry for jumping the gun if you haven't gotten around to it but no pics on either

2010 site logo internal stiker

or

Circular b logo internal sticker

Just thought i'd let you know incase there was some issues with them.

:thumbup:

As John doesn't seem to have got around to taking some photos yet, here are a couple of quick and dirty shots i took yesterday.

post-9520-12727850901137_thumb.jpg

post-9520-12727851183732_thumb.jpg

I have not had chance to put the other design in the car yet, i was going to do that this morning. I will of course take some snaps when i have done it. A few things to note with these new stickers, they are not removable like the old ones, ie, you cannot peel them off and stick them somewhere else. They are also extremely sticky and much harder to place so i would use some water spray to help get it into the correct position, hence why i have not done the other one yet. Oh and excuse the filthy car :rofl:

Hi All,

No Pics posted yet with apologies.

There will be a short delay on the larger 2010 logo stickers due to a production problem.

For those who have ordered - the revised ones will be sent out when they arrive, hopefully later next week.

For the few that have been sent already a replacement will be sent to you.