Wot u all think bout this

I'm not very keen on the wheels either, sorry.

I think next you should buy some vRS door rub strips and spray them silver and ideally also colour code the ones on the bumpers. :thumbup:

Personally, I thought they looked pretty good and went well with the silver and black on the car. There again, I've just been slagged off for liking the aftermarket 'devil eyes' headlamps mentioned in another thread so I may not be the best 'yardstick' of good taste. :giggle:

Edited by muckipup

Well muckipup we must kind of think the same then cos I quite like the devil eyes as well . N I know the wheels are different but I dint fancy silver ones, I'm pleased with it so far.

Looks nice, what you got it lowered on ?

Its on the spax rsx coil overs. Still set at the highest settin only fitted yesterday so still playing with settings, but don't think I dare go much lower.

I think next you should buy some vRS door rub strips and spray them silver and ideally also colour code the ones on the bumpers. :thumbup:

I like that idea, the black rub strips stand out a bit.

I don't normally go for black wheels but these aren't completely and don't look too bad. Badly needs a boot spoiler off a Sport or vRS though...

imo a well presented "normal" octavia. like the wheels (would probably look ace on mine) and i think a spoiler would ruin it. it's not a vrs, so why would you want it to look like one ?

thats the nice thing about opinions ... everyone is allowed one :)

i think sometimes less is more ..... if you want a vRS, then go buy one, if you want a well executed standard car, do something like this.

mind you ... if i owned this, i'd have privacy glass and maybe the rub strips sprayed silver.

Its on the spax rsx coil overs. Still set at the highest settin only fitted yesterday so still playing with settings, but don't think I dare go much lower.

PicardWTF.jpg

makeitlow.jpg

B):rofl: btw - I vote no spoiler.

thats the nice thing about opinions ... everyone is allowed one :)

i think sometimes less is more ..... if you want a vRS, then go buy one, if you want a well executed standard car, do something like this.

mind you ... if i owned this, i'd have privacy glass and maybe the rub strips sprayed silver.

Privacy glass is on the list of things to do, but thinkin a re map might go on first, just wish my money tree would grow quicker.

Privacy glass is on the list of things to do, but thinkin a re map might go on first, just wish my money tree would grow quicker.

heh ... i know what you mean pal :) i went the other way and got the map done first and now i have no spare cash to get nice wheels etc so mine is a bog standard classic with crap wheeltrims that just so happens to go like a scalded cat :)