Harrogate Arms Meet - May Bank Holiday Monday 2010 - With Piccies!

willskoda

There is a great pub in Wakefield at Newmiller Dam calle dthe Pledwick Well Inn which has a huge car park and big beer garden which is often used as a meet point by the classic Dub boys and girls and is a popular biker stop if anyone fancies organising a meet there sometimes soon.

They do food and has the added bonus of the fact my little sis owns and runs the place!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pity i missed it.......would ave been worth it to see simbos lillo action in the flesh........i wont even mention the fact i was back "home" in bradford on the day of the meet............. :doh: will look out for the next one

There is a great pub in Wakefield at Newmiller Dam calle dthe Pledwick Well Inn which has a huge car park and big beer garden which is often used as a meet point by the classic Dub boys and girls and is a popular biker stop if anyone fancies organising a meet there sometimes soon.

They do food and has the added bonus of the fact my little sis owns and runs the place!

If you organise they will come!

Whats stoppping you fella? Start a thread. You just need to see when people are interested in meeting.

I'm sure the boys from bradford and beyond will make the effort as it's not too far as long as your litle sis puts on a few butties for the lads. :giggle:

You only came to this thread to see the synchronised detailing, didn't you? :D

Was pointed in this direction by another user so thought I would have a gander............... :thumbup:

Well volunteered Craig,

Pick a date, start a thread, job done :rofl:

pledwicks not far from me sounds good what about sunday 13th :thumbup: ive got day off so will be able to break my brisky cherrie at last :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll be at French Car Show then so a no go for me.

pledwicks not far from me sounds good what about sunday 13th :thumbup: ive got day off so will be able to break my brisky cherrie at last :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's already another Briskoda meet that day in Yorkshire, touring the North Yorkshire Moors

Sounds good does that Craig :thumbup: