Scotland RR Day

Juego

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed the new thread, I would be intrested in chucking my wee fabia on the rollers if that is ok, would have to check my diary but think I should be ok for that day, otherwise if not I will come along for the October meet.

doh!!! Two early for me mate, Yep same meeting , whay I ment to say was if I can't do the rolling road day then I will come along to the meet and watch, I'm just a bit worried about sticking a two year old fabia with 9000 miles on the rollers? Does anyone think it will be ok as I'm just a bit worried the engine is still quite new.

It'll be fine mate, I got my black fiesta ST with 3.5k on the clock and it had been on the rollers at 900 miles by the previous owner to get a printout for the mountune stage 2 upgrade. I can't put mine on though don't want my already dying clutch to go so I'll be there to watch

I'm just a bit worried about sticking a two year old fabia with 9000 miles on the rollers? Does anyone think it will be ok as I'm just a bit worried the engine is still quite new.

And it's first keeper was a lease coy?

Thrashed to within an inch!emoticon-0136-giggle.gif