Scotland RR Day

Juego

I know the place he was thinking about. Got a mate onto it from down that direction. He is getting me the phone number of the guy this week.

The place im onto is Extreme Motorsport in Whitburn. Been to a few of the RR days with SeatCupra.net and ScottishVAG and the guy that operates it John is sound.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will buy u one with a pod though, buy the one I want for u lol it's £15 and is a plasma one. They look brilliant lol

Ur gonna purchase me a boost gauge???? :rofl: :rofl: cool lol lol lol lol think i need to have a hunt on the old bit flea-bay ;)

See if your taking bits of the fabia juggy then you know who to contact ;)

and im back from cyprus on the 18th so any day after that is good for me :D

and davie, fraid to say it but your life is a crisis ;)

Guest BigJase88

used to have a b18c6 ek9.......

Not even that fast lol!!!

my fabia's quicker :8

whats the date cause my fabia is in pieces and i'd really like to come?

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking about using Extreme Motorsport in Whitburn as they are the only company that has got back to me with details at the moment. The last few i have attended there have been a really good morning and John is a good guy.

How about 11th September for the date? Give everyone plenty of time to getthings sorted/done and its plenty in the future for days off work or looking at shift patterns.

• 2 weeks later...

11 September is good for me, if this is still going ahead?

What sort of price are we looking at?

Incidently, the following day (Sunday 12 Sept) is the next Knockhill Hot Hatch day.

Have spoken to the guys at Extreme today and the 11th is out of the question. John is on holiday.

Will speak to John and the guys next week and try to get another date booked with them. Ive been so busy with work ive not had the chance to fully commit to getting this set up, 6 weeks without a day of is brutal. But its getting back to normal soon so will be able to focus on this then.

Thanks for the patience.