Next Scottish Meet?

vRS Dovit

So are we having another meet this month? any more to add to the list? :thumbup::D

1) Barbourc1

2) vRS Dovit

3) Juego

4) a_waugh

5) dazjenks

Edited by vRS Dovit

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the next meet now the car has new shoes and lowered a bit. ;)

DSC00682.jpg

LOOKS GOOD BUD. Put me down for the next meet to . Got the car back today . Am well pleased

Edited by david83

Looks good! :)

It's looking doubtful I'll be able to make it ... working away that week and I'll be up nr Aviemore til late that evening most likely ...

Tis a shame, I haven't seen any of you for ages!

I'm still coming and possibly be in a Corsa B 1 litre lol!

Mrs is using the Fabia till i fix the wee niggles and re mot the corsa when it's due next month

lol now Davie we both know that wouldn't happen!

I cant seem to let the Fabia go! This has never happened with me haha i normally can't wait to change! I also have good news, my dials are covered under warranty :) Can't mind if i told you or not

Ah wicked mate :thumbup:

looks like i'm picking up my rear blind thingys tomorrow :D next (i hope) is HID's, lowering springs (Andy, sort me out with a price etc ;)), different bottom intakes at the fog lights and a front splitter of some description :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

25th? I will head down after i finish work. Will just get everyone down there now i know where im going.

Im heading to GTI International on the Saturday, so would be good to have a meet up before i go. ;)

I dunno whether I can make it to the meet guys, I don't wanna bring the Corsa and I definately won't have the fabia as I don't want my mrs driving the Corsa till it's sorted

Had a pre mot today and it has two broken springs and needs two rear wheel bearings. Definately be at the next one :)

Lol i know man, but i need to get the Corsa stripped and ready and the front end off so a tad bit busy :( I'll come when i have the decent car back lol

Where is the next meet gonna be guys? haven't been to one yet and would like to go as seen juego's fabia around and looks mint. Also i have had the banana car done by paul from angel tuning too and would like to meet him again as thinking of doing a bit more to it.

cheers fae william

Where is the next meet gonna be guys? haven't been to one yet and would like to go as seen juego's fabia around and looks mint. Also i have had the banana car done by paul from angel tuning too and would like to meet him again as thinking of doing a bit more to it.

cheers fae william

Cheers mate, next time you see me gimme a flash or a wave :)

The meets are usually in Kilmarnock as the place we use we get no hassles from cops or the local wildlife :) I'll not be at this one coming but definately be at the next one