Next Scottish Meet?

vRS Dovit

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, next time you see me gimme a flash or a wave emoticon-0100-smile.gif

The meets are usually in Kilmarnock as the place we use we get no hassles from cops or the local wildlife emoticon-0100-smile.gif I'll not be at this one coming but definately be at the next one

well if u see a first bus wae either a 240 or 266/267 up on the destination screen and its flashing at u then its me. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or if u see a 57 plate yellow octy vrs scooting aboot then its me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by octaviavrs170

Where u based out of? Blantyre?

The Blantyre depot is literally round the corner from me

overtown mate but i used to be in blantyre b4 they opened overtown in early 09. from carluke so it makes sense to do the same job and cut the cost of the commute.

Cool I'm up at overtown occasionally as my mates a driver out of there. Usually the 240 run he does

Kris Anderson is his name, drives a black corsa c

Cool I'm up at overtown occasionally as my mates a driver out of there. Usually the 240 run he does

Kris Anderson is his name, drives a black corsa c

did he tell u he ripped the side of a bus off the other day in wishae??

Unfortunatly there's not much Doin' with the Leon! But I can still hook it up and see!

Is SWMBO missing the 'bongs'?

:thumbup: cheers of VAGCOM god :D

Not in the slightest....................i am though...................NOT :rofl:

So are we still on for friday and can everyone who's coming add to the final list? :D

1) vRS Dovit

2)

Long time no speak :giggle:

Seems like you only talk to me when you need something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :p :D

1) vRS Dovit

2) Craig

3) Wright Bros

4) Juego

5) David83

6) a_waugh

7) octaviavrs170

8) Kenny (Golf turbo)

any advance? :D

Edited by vRS Dovit

Think hed put a test map on mine for the banter? :thumbup::giggle:

just to see what it was like y'know?

then take it off at the end of the night....

Nope. It would be the same as a few of us running behind you pushing it along. :rofl: Thats how much extra you would get.