Auto Up Windows.

BigW

Just a quickie, Does the Fab vRS have the function where you can do a "total Closure" type thing from the remote control?

I know you can close the windows and open them by holding the key on locked or unlocked position which seems a bit pointless to me IMHO.

I have seen the controller that awesome GTi sell for vw audi variants but im thinking if the car can do this from the key in the door then the software must be in there somewhere.

Thanks in advance

Derek

Nah, Audi/VW have the total closure off the remote but sadly Skoda/SEAT only have the function on the key in the lock (and only on the front windows on the vRS obviously)

IIRC Rooboy or Josh told me of the interface unit you can get that wil allow the function, however it looks quite complicated to wire in.