Rough Road Package

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone knew the Option Code for the rough road package and what is the differncebetween the normal road package and the rough road package besides teh differnce in ride hide

Thanks

James

Sticking my neck out here, but is there a difference in ride height ?

Is it not just better / stronger / extra undertrays & brake pipe protection?

we live in a lane & I am considering an Octavia, & this would be an option I think sensible, so was considering.

Or am I confusing with the Yeti?

Cheers

M

Hey Guys

Thanks so much for the reply! Really appreciate it! We have ordered a car from the dealer in Singapore (an octy combi 1.4 TSI DSG) and the car looks a bit lifted so we were wondering if it came with the rough road package . Thanks!

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

2UB was the rough road design package for our 2007 4x4. In the UK this means a raised ride height over standard (but not raised as much as the Scout), under body cladding trays to avoid snagging and provide protection and an aluminium sump guard on a 2.0 TDI just a plastic undertray on a petrol).

We also have an L61 Suspension Range code shown which I'm guessing is also related to ride height. I'm not sure where the 4x4 bit comes in as there appears to be no separate code for this so I'm guessing it is in with the rough road package.