Retro/Carbon/Coloured/Custom Replacement Badges - Part 2

PastyBoy

Following on from the success of the first group buy and the continuing individual badge production since I though i'd test the water for a second group buy

Bascially all badges are printed vinyl - either photo print to white or block colour to a coloured vinyl - and then finished with a clear resin dome and finished witha self adhesive back

Initially just the retro deisgn were produced (in a variety of colours)

3643720524_23b3e044a6.jpg

IMG00211-20090802-1900.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

Then came VRS logo badges

SN850265.jpg

Skoda Motorsport ones

IMG00013-20091021-1814.jpg

an Autobot (theres a decepticon our there too i think)

dscf1283e.jpg

Combo of VRS and OEM badging

zn7bk5.jpg

and finally see post #3 for someone who has a serious sense of humour.....

Edited by PastyBoy

toying with ideas using a carbon fibre effect

redoncarbon.jpg

carbononred.jpg

or an all black OEM look one

Skoda-BADGEBLACK.jpg

they also can be shrunk in size and used as alloy wheel centres

Image002.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

Pretty much anything is possible so get creative people.

Now the important bit - pricing!

normally the 80mm badges suitable for Fabia 1 or Octavia 1 are £10 each and 55mm alloy centre caps are about £6 each

the main cost of the production is in the clear resin finish however the more you buy the cheaper they get so if we can get so a load of badges the price should drop to about £7 and £4 respectively.

In the normal way Briskoda takes no responsibility in this promotion and is done by me on a personal level and on a similar train of thought i take no responsibility for any damage caused when fitted etc etc (although it's a simple case of unstick and remove - stick new badge on :) )

start a list if you are interested with size quantity and potential design and once we have a sizeable amount i'll speak to my man who can and get a final price :thumbup:

no problem - can we avoid quoting pictures though otherwise it's gunna get VERY messy! :yes:

1 - gfunk - 80mm - Retro silver on black x 1 & 80mm - VRS on black background x 1

no problem - can we avoid quoting pictures though otherwise it's gunna get VERY messy! :yes:

1 - gfunk - 80mm - Retro silver on black x 1 & 80mm - VRS on black background x 1

cheers chum did not no what u called them :giggle:

For the Combo of VRS and OEM badging is it possible to reverse the colours i.e black and grey so I can see what it looks like mate?

To be perfectly honest i didn't do the design of that badge I simply produced them.

If you have a word mith Mr SausageRoll though he might be kind enough to edit it or supply it to m ein a format i can edit

Can you do the Skoda Motorsport ones in 55m style?

yes indeedly - In theory any visual could be shrunk down to 55mm and used for alloy centres

Edited by PastyBoy

When will the group buy be going through for this? If it's towards the end of the month I'll have 4x 55mm Skoda Motorsport ones :)

We'll need quite big numbers to get the price down anyways so was planning on running it until the end of the month (also takes in a payday then as well!)

2 - wilsonian - 55mm - Skoda Motorsport x 4

3 - VRSerious 80mm - Retro silver on black x 2

Oh yes please, I'll rush home and measure up what size I need for the Superb.

Sorry completely missed your responce first time around!

I have already done badges for a Superb and they are slightly larger on the rear - I think 88mm but let me know

Is there any way of recreating the original ones? Im after 4 centre caps for the wheels, and one rear boot lid badge?

I already have a version of the OEM logo in all black with the green removed so in theory yes - although i'd say replace the bonnet onee too if you have it as mine would be silver rather than chrome so they wouldn't match

I'd be interested in the retro silver on black for the front grill and the rear hatch of my mk1 Fabia vrs (don't know the sizes!) Especially if we can do them for the cheaper prices! :p

4 - deanyboy1985 - 80mm Retro silver on black x2

Dean

Pasty are you guna do the carbon and red ones? If so i'll have two of the 2nd ones, 80mm black centre with red background to replace front and rear badge. :thumbup:

5 - VRS Goldie John - 80mm Red on Carbon x 2

plus order by PM

6 - jonny5ive - 80mm - Custom design x1 :)

Edited by PastyBoy

Other way round please Cliff. Carbon on Red perrrrlease.

doh!

5 - VRS Goldie John - 80mm Carbon on Red x 2

6 - jonny5ive - 80mm - Custom design x1