CHROME GRILL INSERTS

Picture not too clear, look a bit pointless to me. There is a danger of the grill looking a bit like a Lincoln/ Cadillac imitation. Pass............

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-II/Superb-II-front-grille-stainless-steel-inserts-19pcs-set

Has anyone fitted these grille inserts. Do they fit easily? and do they look good?

Cheers

Dan

I had them on and have additional set to let go as I got 2 set but my buddy decided that it's too shiny :p

Drop me a note if you are keen to take them off me. It's quite easy to fit it on.

With only 1 pc center insert

4672270160_78b338bb04.jpg

With all 19 pcs installed (picture not well taken and still have tapes on them as just fitted

4672270112_75ddaf2803.jpg

19pcs strainless steel insert set

4671644761_16fbfd8a05.jpg

Edited by sony

With all 19 pcs installed (picture not well taken and still have tapes on them as just fitted

4672270112_75ddaf2803.jpg

Sorry but IMO that just looks tacky.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Sorry but IMO that just looks tacky.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

well, individual preference.. no difference from how one like their car in white or black.

in additional, the headlight wiper cover and the lower air dam surround are also in chrome..

If this is tacky, wait till you see others with chrome side mirror cover and door handle cover.

use the original grill from the chinese Superb! Additionaly it has a shiny black finish instead of the regular one.

Interesting. care to share how much you pay for this and where did you order it from?

did you manage to lay your hand on the rear LED light as well?

Interesting. care to share how much you pay for this and where did you order it from?

did you manage to lay your hand on the rear LED light as well?

No, I have the estate. Someone in the german community sold them. Best solution because it is original. With Skoda brand on it etc.

well, individual preference.. no difference from how one like their car in white or black.

Indeed it is and how boring it would be if we all liked exactly the same :thumbup: (although it would make selling your old cars easier :giggle:)

in additional, the headlight wiper cover and the lower air dam surround are also in chrome..

They now come like that as std on the SE and Elegance (in the UK at least)

Indeed it is and how boring it would be if we all liked exactly the same :thumbup: (although it would make selling your old cars easier :giggle:)

They now come like that as std on the SE and Elegance (in the UK at least)

The one we had in Singapore are all full option. the only missing item is the MDI for ipod and kessy

even the cargo net and boot divider are standard.