Pics Of My Octy VRS

Heres some pics of my car,not everyones taste im sure,but i like it and thats all that matters,list of mods include

STAGE 1 REMAP BY WILL AT PERFORMANCE TORGUE.(215BHP)

LOWERED ON COILOVERS.

CAI WITH PIPERCROSS CONE.

FORGE SPLIT R DUMPVALVE

POWERFLOW CAT-BACK SYSTEM.

HID HIGH/LOW KIT.

GENUINE KEVLAR WRC REAR SPOILER

LED BOOST GAUGE.

WRC GRAPHICS BY FUSION.

BLACK PAINTED WHEELS.

VRS MATS.

CUPRA R SPLITTER.

SDC12078.jpg

SDC12077.jpg

SDC12082.jpg

SDC12081.jpg

Dame you beat me to it:giggle:

+1 there too.

I would also refit standard Shoda front grill badge or get the grill option with out the badge like the WRC cars.

Apart from that I really like it :thumbup:

If you don't mind me asking how much were the gaphics. PM me if better

Guest westallc

love it but lose the front badge and put oem one back on

the rest of the external part of the car is very very nice

I rather like it. Only a few niggles is the two vRS badges and the amount of product stickers. But otherwise I would love todo that to my car now haha.

Looks good, as the others have said lose the VRS badges on the front, there's too much going on. And with that many stickers it must draw a lot of unwanted attention?

I've always thought the Shell Helix stickers looked quite good on the rally car, don't know how easy it is to get a couple of those?

030209_rallySweden_day3_ToniGardemeister_PaavoLukander_SkodaOctaviaWRC.jpg

Edited by chicken_eyebrow

How much were your stickers as bradleymc has an wrc with no stickers, a dealer removed them to sell better! He wants them back on but they are £1000 from the dealer :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

How much were your stickers as bradleymc has an wrc with no stickers, a dealer removed them to sell better! He wants them back on but they are £1000 from the dealer :thumbdown:

Ok guys thanks for all your comments....ive removed all 3 vrs bdges in grille,replaced big vrs badge with original skoda badge,left both small vrs badges off and meshed the grille :)

Sorry mate, harsh personal opinion coming up!

I think it looks stupid with all those stickers, the rear wing and the badges on the grille. I would have stopped at the black wheels and LCR splitter, the rest just makes it look naff to me.

I'm a big fan of the smooth, clean and classy Euro look.

Just my personal preference, so please don't take it personally buddy. :)

Guest westallc

2 things to add

1. some stickers are not straight !!!!!!!

2. take the bloody rear wiper off lol

other than that this car is right up my street love it looks ace

Sorry mate, harsh personal opinion coming up!

I think it looks stupid with all those stickers, the rear wing and the badges on the grille. I would have stopped at the black wheels and LCR splitter, the rest just makes it look naff to me.

I'm a big fan of the smooth, clean and classy Euro look.

Just my personal preference, so please don't take it personally buddy. :)

None taken mate...personally i hate the Euro look :)

i like it i think :giggle: the big spoiler is not for me i prefer the standard one (although its a wrc rep so i suppose it ties in with the theme) and i would do the front bumper fmic mod as the wrc had that. :thumbup:

Car looks very original. Not something i would do to mine, but if you want to attract attention then you are certainly achieving that.

I like the stickers for a rally car type of look, but i guess you must get a fair amount of unwanted attraction too, i.e. drivers wanting to race and idiots deciding they'd like to spoil your car.

nice one :yes: