Grille not grill

chimp1965

Can we have a push on spelling grille correctly please? I keep thinking I'm reading about someone wanting to spray their cooker.

Thanks

Yours must get out more often

TM

Should that not read?

Yours, must get out more often

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

The one that really gets up my nose, is how to repair 'Breaks' on a car. Lets face it, if you can't even spell the item correctly, should you really be working on car brakes. :D

The one that really gets up my nose, is how to repair 'Breaks' on a car. Lets face it, if you can't even spell the item correctly, should you really be working on car brakes. :D

is it the E or the A you drop?

wait no its that pad, face down, on the road....... and stepped on it....... its fine i will put it on

As it's near the end of July, may I suggest 'The Guns of August' and a large box of popcorn. :yes:

Should that not have a question mark at the end ?

Should that not have a question mark at the end ?

I reckon that as it was an offer rather than a question, he is safe emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Mind you, I’d like to know where people actually put their grammer, as posed in your above post.emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

“Grammar, we love you†(as sung by a group of school children), or something like that.

Edited by Lady Elanore

Audi work that one out? emoticon-0103-cool.gif

He presented the items in the form of a gift, in the same way TV’s The Good Old Day’s master of ceremony announced the forthcoming act. Th’A4 I concluded he didn’t need a question mark.

I dread to think whats wrong with that above sentence.............luckily I still have my coat on.

I dread to think whats wrong with that above sentence.............luckily I still have my coat on.

"I dread to think what's wrong with that sentence above" sounds a bit better, I think you'd agree :yes:

Edited by Brimma

One would also like to comment on the annoyance of use of the word "tunning". One assumes you mean "tuning"?

What's that got to do with the price of fish? :o