Rules behind ring stickers

Mr Mul

yup.. Nerburgring stickers..

Often see clapped out cars which i cant imagin going anywhere near Germany nevermind ring.. and they have the ring sticker on the rear ..

Anyone else get this to why people put them on their car?

Is it the person whos been in this case or you think the car?? Or juts someone thinking of following the trend of saying they have when they havnt lol

If that makes sence

Can i get away with one on the Vrs.. if ive been in my old cupra? or do i have to attend in the vrs to have the honer

Ive always thought if the car has been then you can have a sticker lol

So its a dodgy subject.. I cant have one of them as ive been lol but not in the vrs

Cupra with blown hose ftw lol

We visited a little cafe near one of the viewing points and got what we thought were better stickers, they just had the route outline with no writing on.

I did the lap in a Vauxhall Cav 2.0, but put the sticker on my Pug 205 Mi16. I took it off after a while, as more and more chavs were putting them on and also because the lap was not done in the 205.

I personnally think the time for ring stickers has passed. It is just an image thing now, and more & more people that have not even driven in Germany let alone the 'ring are putting them on their cars.

I'm surprised actually that no-one has made reference to a ring sticker being a plaster you might need after partaking of a hot curry B)

rofl.. It i didnt post the origional one. I would have postd something rude hehe

Sooo to conclude .. If you havnt been to the ring.. put a sticker on fine..

If you have been in a car you have had/own you dont as chavs are ruining it lol

ah sod it..............i'm a chav now :( :rofl:

Why?

Surely having a 'Never been' sticker when you haven't been is better (and more truthful) than having a proper 'ring sticker when you haven't been :thumbup: