Stainless top boost pipe Fabia Vrs

I bought one off Sy, it's awesome! Looks really good in the engine bay, along with the EGR delete and the blue hoses. All I need now is a FMIC and the rest of the stainless pipes - which i'm currently working on before Trax :D

2 1/4 inch pipe

Thats the one i think. I've had a look at mine today, and it needs a slight bend as well as the 90* to bend along side the engine, how have people done this.. or they just made it fit?

Thats the one i think. I've had a look at mine today, and it needs a slight bend as well as the 90* to bend along side the engine, how have people done this.. or they just made it fit?

I'll go and get a picture of mine shortly. Mine's just a 45 degree bend pipe, with silicone 90degree onto the EGR delete then EGR delete ionto manifold.

Then lower down, I got a 45degree 60mm-96mm reducer type silicone pipe, so the pipe slides over the old gay collar and fixings on the standard SMIC and its clamped on tight to stop any leaks. I had to get 60mm as opposed to 57mm because 57mm-96mm doesn't exist anywhere lol.

I've sold a few of them on here, with a flared end and a bead to help keep the jubilee clip and pipe from sliding..................

15112008393.jpg

12112008378.jpg

12112008379.jpg

11112008374.jpg

No you dont need to loose the engine cover ;):rofl:

Edited by vRS Dovit

nope ;) just gets rid of the STUPID clips, gives you under bonnet bling and something else to polish.......................

I mean adds 50bhp and 35lb/torque, can make the car outrun jet fighters plus turns it into a Ferarri killer ;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by vRS Dovit
  • Like 1