Woman drowning puppies in river

john999boy

Saw this on another site a while back. She is from Bosnia and has been located to small town there.

Apparently there are numerous rewards out there for information on her. One is $50k from some director (I think he directed transformers)....

In that case, said director really should be up on charges of incitement to violence and any other privacy laws they can have him under.

In Bosnia, it has been less than 15 years since they stopped being, raped, pillaged and burned alive en mass (By all sides).

So I'm afraid chucking a few puppies in the river probably doesn't even pop up above the noise on their radar of bad things and it probably just part of normal activity if you have lots of puppies over there.

Why doesn't this director go get himself a lynch mob and go over there to explain to her the error of her way?

Oh hang on, that's right they are still mostly armed to the teath over there for fear of being raped.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

Apparantly/allegedly the authorities are taking this very seriously now as this has become a worldwide issue due to the internet.

I should imagine the punishment will be rather more severe than we can expect from our country and because Bosnia wants to be seen to be doing 'the right thing' in view of its past record in all things humanitarian.

How many other people there are doing the same thing or worse, but because this one has his the internet and some people got offended they're going to hang her out to dry.

Why, oh why.

Because finding one girl and punishing her for killing some puppies is much more important than tackling, say, the 6000 child-deaths that occur every day due to poor sanitation. Why would you contribute $50,000 to a world health charity to improve someone's life when you could use it to punish someone instead...?

Because finding one girl and punishing her for killing some puppies is much more important than tackling, say, the 6000 child-deaths that occur every day due to poor sanitation. Why would you contribute $50,000 to a world health charity to improve someone's life when you could use it to punish someone instead...?

Pass mate, think maybe he should have her extradited to the US so she can face the death penalty too while they are at it?

Pass mate, think maybe he should have her extradited to the US so she can face the death penalty too while they are at it?

Totally! I mean, I'm sure there's some ethical quandry about trying someone in a different country under a different set of laws, but given that this was on the Internet and involves puppies I'm sure that it must be the right thing to do.

Totally! I mean, I'm sure there's some ethical quandry about trying someone in a different country under a different set of laws, but given that this was on the Internet and involves puppies I'm sure that it must be the right thing to do.

Absolutely!

Why not get her here, give her a UK passport, then send her over there on our extradition treaty. Job's a goodun then ;)