How old are you?

chrispyvrs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 92, so I do struggle ocassionally when I have to clamber underneath it to give it an oil change, and changing the turbo last month(or was it the month before???) was a bloody nightmare, at one point I thought I thought it had started to rain and it was running underneath the car and down my neck, then I realised it was just my bag was full!! Oh, and I pay 2 and threepence for fully comp insurance, although this doesn't cover straffing damage should I get caught out in the open whilst Jerry's about up top!!! :smirk:

:thumbup: cheeky git ,iv'e just turned 40 .my life is just beginning ,even though i'm paying £550 fully comp (protected for 9 years),clean licence no claims in the last 6 years ,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON :'( ,maybe its the manchester postcode !!. :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Well i must say i do feel abit of an old Bid, reading all these comments of you Youngster,s :giggle:

Am 45 in November, and my life is just begining, ;)

Could be a mid life crisis, i dont care its great.!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I`m 49 , don't look it or feel it I cycle 12000 miles a year, I couldn't do that at 18 or 20. The insurance is relatively cheap now I was paying £450 in 81 to insure a Moto guzzi Le mans black+gold when wages were £80 a week. Now pay £256 fully protected, like for like courtesy car ,protected bonus and legal , and careful what you say Ryan I could sqaush you! :giggle:

Am 23 and insurance on my vrs is cheaper than it was on my 2.8 BMW, even though it's just been written off & I've lost 2 years no claims!

Still around £1400 though :-(

Had a bit of stick for buying a diseasil skoda, until I took my mates out for a spin, it soon shut them up :D

I'm a year older than last time a thread like this came up, so that makes me -----errrrrrr-----------58 and still a keen trackdayer.

Insurance is under £200 per year and I can do even better than next renewal, hoping for about £160.

Edited by Soot1e

Well i must say i do feel abit of an old Bid, reading all these comments of you Youngster,s :giggle:

Am 45 in November, and my life is just begining, ;)

Could be a mid life crisis, i dont care its great.!!

Girls don't have mid life crisis, They have something else.