Pics of the new Fabia FL Estate

They are actually the white vRS wheels - not listed as an option for the "normal" Fabia`s but the lady at the dealership ordered them in for me anyway.

Considering getting a vRS rear bumper so I can get a similar style of exhaust back box as the Superb has got (which is wounded now thanks to a dumb Mini driver).

£810 fitted and balanced with tyres including VAT. Was gonna get the black ones or the 18" alloys from the Superb but those would have made the car look odd i think. Still needs lowering though - looks miles too high compared to a Mini Clubman that lives down the road and has got the same size wheels on it!

Looks excellent......good choice of colour may I say :thumbup: ....I`d have to say that as I have the same as you and although its a bugger to keep clean it really does attract admiring glances I can tell you. I love it to bits...Sadly I`ve only got the standard comet alloys on my estate, not as good as yours :doh:

Just sorting out some pics of the new car, hoping they will work!

47569_1567534623401_1086496448_31619944_2011247_n.jpg

48044_1567536143439_1086496448_31619953_8132258_n.jpg

48044_1567536183440_1086496448_31619954_6999679_n.jpg

48044_1567536223441_1086496448_31619955_2152949_n.jpg

47704_1567536943459_1086496448_31619956_3384004_n.jpg

47704_1567536983460_1086496448_31619957_405117_n.jpg

47704_1567537023461_1086496448_31619958_5954752_n.jpg

The Superb is our other car and already finding the white wheels are getting flithy and Ive only done sixty miles!!!

Very impressive colour , arguably one of the best 'reds' around.

Only a minor detail , but I've started to spot the number plate design recently...........I notice that you have a 'GB' emblem at the side of your plate, did you get to choose what registration number and type of plate? ( I want to make sure mine looks like that )

i.e I'd quite like a 'GB' at the side of mine, I think the longer plate ties in well with the longer grill B)

Edited by bingo765

@ Fabia55 - it was £810 for the wheels and tyres - the online options list says the wheels alone are £130 each, so would be £520 for 4 wheels without tyres, balancing and fitting.

@ Bingo 765 - I didn`t order the plates like that, that how it came from the dealership so I am assuming that how all new plates come

@ threadbear - I didnt! it was sat in the showroom so I literally walked in, paid for it and a week later drove it away. It was sat there with a "Save the VAT" magnetic sticker on its bonnet, so technically even with all the extras i had iv`e still saved money on it!

Dunno why Skoda call in "Maroon" (thats what my logbook says!) looks like the most purple colour I have ever seen.

Looks great! When did you order it? My car must due soon,. I hope. Ordered on the 12th July.

Well, you ordered 2 months after me and I'm hoping to take delivery late this week - if that holds true for your order then at least you will get bonfire night out of the way and no chance of a stray rocket landing on the roof of your new Fabia ;-). Hopefully for Christmas anyway!

@ Fabia55 - it was £810 for the wheels and tyres - the online options list says the wheels alone are £130 each, so would be £520 for 4 wheels without tyres, balancing and fitting.

did you keep the standard 16" comet wheels? if no, the dealer should have taken this into account as you paid £810 on top.

LOL, I dunno, i just know with the vRS wheels, door sill protectors, spare bulb kit and first aid kit I apid another £810 plus vat. Assumed it was about 10% or so off the wheels but didnt actually check!

Steering column was just dusty, rest of the car was immaculate, but then i took photo after I had been fiddling with the column for about ten mins to try and get it in a position I was happy with - and now Ive bumoed the interior alarm turn-off button and I cant re-activate it!

Also found that there are two bungee type cords along the bottom of the door handle trim (about 2-3 inches above the pockets) but I can`t figure out what they are for as they dont reach along far enough to hold a 1.5 ltire bottle in the slot in each pocket.

It looks a bit dirtier now but I actually think the wheels look better dirty as they aren`t nuclear glow-in-the-dark white like they were when i first brought it, they actually look a bit more subtle.

Also found that there are two bungee type cords along the bottom of the door handle trim (about 2-3 inches above the pockets) but I can`t figure out what they are for as they dont reach along far enough to hold a 1.5 ltire bottle in the slot in each pocket.

"cords" at door are for to hold maps and paper documents in place.

ahhh so thats what they are for! It doesnt say anything about them in the manual - bit usless really as they would bend any maps you put in the pockets against the door moulding!

Still finding new little tricks that it does that I didn`t know about - like winding the windows up or down if you hold the lock/unlock buttons or the little icon that lights up to tell you whens best to change gear to be as economical as possible, best so far (even though its barely run in) is and average run of 46mpg!

oooh didnt know that was there - i like my secret but pretty obvious hiding place.

I really want to lower my car though as even the 17"s are nowhere near the arches!!! not sure if there is any coilies for it yet tho?

oooh didnt know that was there - i like my secret but pretty obvious hiding place.

I really want to lower my car though as even the 17"s are nowhere near the arches!!! not sure if there is any coilies for it yet tho?

yes you can get some cheap £200 ak coilovers but i doubt damping is adjustable and almost certainly not stainless steel. i'd avoid them and get some eibach springs or similar personally with a rear arb. Coils are too hard in comparison