Window tinting

Chubbs

I got a quote from them to do my (then) Superb Combi (from B pillar back) and they quoted £180 - claimed to be cheaper due to being a mobile service. I've since found a spot in Bradford with a seemingly good reputation and having had good prompt contact with them they quaoted £160 at their workshop. This included their 10 year guarantee. have a look at http://www.ultimatetinting.co.uk

I had window blinds in my previous octy estate - they work really well to block sunlight and are obviously tailored to fit the windows. I did, however, find them a bit of nightmare to clean when the dog put its spit and wet nose all over them! More importantly I was nearly caught out a few times when pulling out from junctions as the blinds obscured my view. That's my main reason from not having them again. Ta for the suggestion though.

lol my dogs an irish Jack Russell ................

What's the difference between an irish Jack Russell and an English one?...........apart from being Irish of course! :S

Think plod take a dim view of tinting, according to the telly.

B Pillar back is fine, tinting forward of the B Pillar IE front widows / windscreen is illegal as they come from the factory with near as damn it the max tint allowed.