Fabia dlr's! Finally :D

2 months of nothing thinking it was a con transferring the money to a random cz account! but they finally arrived :)

gonna try and fit these puppies on tomorrow morning if its not raining!! :D what do you guys think?

I love the audi esqu to them... they are pretty smart tho ;)

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Nice, :thumbup:

Are you de tangoing before installation Leon??

I've seen these on superskoda I think.

Devil eyes??

What's the quality like mate?

Robust? Well made? Decent seals on back?

Suitable for RHD without fettling??

I quite fancied a set of these for mine but I wasn't

sure about the LEDs...

Can't wait for pics :yes:

I cant wait guys!! :D

their suitable for the UK, seals seem to be pretty strong, if not too tight! so a bit of Vaseline will also help reduce water ingress for condensation on the seals.... their just a simple plug and play oem connector.

Only thing im worried about is the levelng bit, but i did a google search and seems easy enough to do.

there well put together and weigh a nice weight...so I think they will last :) I think they came with a 2 year guarantee also!

I fancy the mk2 RS dlr fog lamps too.... if they will fit! :D

Pics wil be posted in the morning...I hope!! please dont rain! :no: B)

Come on, keep up ;)

Well as long as they're just coloured bulbs then that's easily solved. Wasn't sure from the pic if it was a coloured orange disc or not, that sat in front of the bulb.

So either a set of Philips Silvervisions or alternatively Osram Diadems for a touch of blue in there (to match the paintwork :))

Yeah their Just orange bulbs, ill get em if halfords have them in stock... Or somewhere, what's the price of em? :)

Edited by Leon-y-k

Upgrading to xenon would of been a ridiculous price as I really like the oem xenon lamps, wasn't keen on the angle eyes and these were the best onces I've seen :)

I have silver effect bulbs in mine (see sig pic... No Tango there..)

Heres somewhere that sells a good product at a good price.

If you order a pair of these---> http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/581-Silver-Indicators-pair.html

today, You'll have them by Monday morning probably.

I've never had anything but great service from this supplier. .

First, check the bulbs in there, If they have evenly spaced pins (type 382) rather than offset ones (type 581)

then its these you want instead ----> http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/382-Silver-Indicators-pair.html

Loads cheaper than the Philips version (£13 on same site...) Had mine in a year and still looking good working well :thumbup:

They shouldn't be hard to change once the lights are in if you can't wait though hehe ;)

Edited by grr666

Very nice buddy! Was it the bought from the ebay link I gave you? you work pretty fast! :D

Will be interested to see once fitted, also would be interesting to see how the dipped/mains perform as they're H1's iirc? :thumbup:

I ordered mine a while back but I had issues with the distributor...they got on with it in the end after constant nagging! I was supprised to see em on ebay after searching for them....for aaaaages!! but they arrived yesterday :) Just been fitting them, and got them working now!

pics of mine on the car now!

havent had time to go look for some clear bulbs but thanks grr666! ;) I'll keep them in mind! :)

pics below excuse the dirty bumper!!

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

:D

:o That looks pretty swish!! :thumbup: :yes: :yes:

Night time pics to come? :D

yes!! :)

Thanks, I am well chuffed with them... my bumper needs replacing though... ;)

Gotta see what their like in the dark! haha.

Edited by Leon-y-k

Nice! i was looking at these but worried they would look a bit stupid....... but i think that may be on my list next for modds :thumbup:

Cant wait to see the night time piccs B)

If you don't mind me asking.... How much did you pay for these?

Cheepest i can find is £259

Edited by vRSsunroof