Nicest Fabia on Briskoda?

xa0sx

Tas or -xa0sx

are either of you running weitec coilies? Have you removed the rear adjustable cups?

My new wheels look crap because the back is too high.

Yeah, Weitec GT's with both the adjuster parts removed (the adjuster itself and the cup it sits in). It's been like that for 10,000+ miles with no problem. Lots of people do it but the usual safety-nazi's act like it's the end of the world by removing them.

Yeah, Weitec GT's with both the adjuster parts removed (the adjuster itself and the cup it sits in). It's been like that for 10,000+ miles with no problem. Lots of people do it but the usual safety-nazi's act like it's the end of the world by removing them.

Like this!!!!

Tas or -xa0sx

are either of you running weitec coilies? Have you removed the rear adjustable cups?

My new wheels look crap because the back is too high.

Phil - my sig shows weitecs with adjusters removed. They just had to go. Even with the adjusters on the lowest possible setting, the car sat far too high.

Edited by Gareth_1.8T

Whats holding the spring in place then? Surely the spring will just fall out if raised up?

Not happy with mine:

8a9d4d6b.jpg

Dude i like that stance, its not in that awkward stage of not just tucked and not over low without tuck!

Yer there BMW RC041 17" 7.5j et41 205/40 on the rear and 195/40 on the front using 15mm adaptors all round. Plan is to get them with 8.5j on the back and wider adaptors. But im happy with them so far. Will deffinatly remove the adjusters from the back then. Ive got a build thread on tdisport.co.uk but ill put a few iphone pics up to please you ;-)

2fcf7f91.jpg

a26f1917.jpg

Yer there BMW RC041 17" 7.5j et41 205/40 on the rear and 195/40 on the front using 15mm adaptors all round. Plan is to get them with 8.5j on the back and wider adaptors. But im happy with them so far. Will deffinatly remove the adjusters from the back then. Ive got a build thread on tdisport.co.uk but ill put a few iphone pics up to please you ;-)

2fcf7f91.jpg

a26f1917.jpg

Look awesome mate, love them. Funny enough I looked at a set if these :giggle: