Please buy a white one

Do you like the Superb in white then? I've been getting cold feet ever since i ordered mine, convincing myself i should've ordered the dark-grey one ("cappuccino" i think). I just couldn't justify the £400 cost of it! And i wasn't willing to give up KESSY, heated seats or any other extras just for the sake of a paint job.

I just couldn't justify the £400 cost of it! And i wasn't willing to give up KESSY, heated seats or any other extras just for the sake of a paint job.

It is never justified to save 2% of the cars cost and have the wrong color. Who had this idea in the first place?

Do you like the Superb in white then? I've been getting cold feet ever since i ordered mine, convincing myself i should've ordered the dark-grey one ("cappuccino" i think). I just couldn't justify the £400 cost of it! And i wasn't willing to give up KESSY, heated seats or any other extras just for the sake of a paint job.

http://www.clickcars.co.uk/FullAdDetails.aspx~Adref~CE476598 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :p :p :p

It is never justified to save 2% of the cars cost and have the wrong color. Who had this idea in the first place?

Seems odd when expensive options such as kessy have been specified. The boy must like his toys. :)

Best regards

David

KESSY is a cheaper option than metallic paint believe it or not! It's almost a matter of principle... why should a paint job cost hundreds of pounds? It makes no sense to me. I'd rather have a new toy like KESSY! Most cars are metallic, it's hardly a talking point. Whereas not all cars unlock automatically without needing a key, then start by pressing a button!

Thanks for the link Skippy. Mine's actually the twin-door, not the Combi. But i hope it looks just as cool! I've also gone for sunset glass, which i think will contrast well with the white paint.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that's got cold feet after ordering their new car!

I'm sure i'm not the only one that's got cold feet after ordering their new car!

You're not. I had the same dilemma over the CR140 vs CR170. But when faced with a choice of CR170 manual or CR140 DSG, the DSG won.

Best regards

David

Cappuccino is beige not dark grey

The dark grey is Mocca Brown. Very similar to Audi's Lava Grey, and would have been my choice except SWMBO said no.............. so ended up with Amethyst Purple and Sunset glass. I know I'm biased, but I think it looks awsome with black leather and wood trim.

You're not. I had the same dilemma over the CR140 vs CR170. But when faced with a choice of CR170 manual or CR140 DSG, the DSG won.

Best regards

David

Same dilemma and same outcome. The DSG is just awesome in this car. Perfectly suited to cruising up and down the motorway. Would have loved the CR170 but felt like a hooligan when I had one as a demo for a week. The CR140 is almost as quick, more economical, and meant I could stretch to the DSG. My only regret is not ordering the panoramic roof...... (oh, and ordering the the premium sounds system!)

Edited by leehah

Best regards

David

Interesting.... I was looking to buy a CR140 but after test driving one (in a Yeti) I was seriously underwhelmed (compared to a PD130) so went for the CR170, the DSG also did nothing for me as it was not smooth enough going into 1st or reverse and the all horror stories about when they fail put me off no end.

[i have a white superb its a taxi best colour heres some pics of it i took recently had the car 1 year now only prob was the flywheel sorted it under wa []rrenty and i do the odd wedding in some random pics http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/105037872255287191166/CarFolder?authkey=Gv1sRgCJCNhM3okb7aDQ#5532423811164048050

Edited by mark1

[i have a white superb its a taxi best colour heres some pics of it i took recently had the car 1 year now only prob was the flywheel sorted it under wa []rrenty and i do the odd wedding in some random pics http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/105037872255287191166/CarFolder?authkey=Gv1sRgCJCNhM3okb7aDQ#5532423811164048050

The white color has two major bonuses: It is free and suits Superb2 best.

Hi!

I for one can agree about the free argument but not for best color. I've stumbled across a Swedish campaign for the Superb and look at this!

http://www.skoda-auto.se/kampanj/skodafamiljen/index.html#/familj/Superb_Combi_Elegance :wub:

Sorry to say, i haven't found this as an option to order yet, it isn't Brunello Rosso in my eyes anyway. It's magnificent!

/Superbjoser

Yes, there are some special colors for the Superb and some of these look great. See the galery on Czech skoda pages:

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/cze/model/newsuperb/gallery/colours_fleet/Pages/colours_fleet.aspx

Thanks! Nice find! I like the red Cayenne and my wife like the green Agave (green olive i would say..). The yellow ones and especially the Lime green (Limetta) was... not so good...

/Superbjoser

Thanks! Nice find! I like the red Cayenne and my wife like the green Agave (green olive i would say..). The yellow ones and especially the Lime green (Limetta) was... not so good...

/Superbjoser

In Czech you can order these special colors for 100Euro more than the regular metallic colors.

In Czech you can order these special colors for 100Euro more than the regular metallic colors.

:rain::wall::@:envy: :'(

I would had put that money in to get the right color. But, its a Skoda, you cant have it all....

/Superbjoser