Another alloy wheel feeler

Gizmo

Here are the actual wheels, I know they are dirty and the photo's not great - but the car is parked between two others and it's to 'kin cold for me to wash them (as I have a cold @ the moment)

Waerla has show an interest at the asking price, but i'm waiting on a decision after he has seen the photo's AND off SWMBO to say she is definitely selling them!

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Here are the actual wheels, I know they are dirty and the photo's not great - but the car is parked between two others and it's to 'kin cold for me to wash them (as I have a cold @ the moment)

Waerla has show an interest at the asking price, but i'm waiting on a decision after he has seen the photo's AND off SWMBO to say she is definitely selling them!

Tell her to make her mind up before I need the winter tyre setup before the VAT goes up ;)