Fabia VRS2 wheels

Allams do rim only at £130 each. :)

im ordering a set from a supplier at £460 inc vat. cant wait too get some tyres on them. wish my car was lowerd propperly though :( only a set of eibachs fitted at present. these keep asking me to make an offer though! im aware they arent the best but at that price? come on they cant be too bad? can they?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FK-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-Skoda-Fabia-2001-6Y-/170522107109?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b3e8dce5

that rallye green on the old fabia looks dog ****, pardon my french :giggle: However those new fabia alloys on the mk1 look HOT! Especially a nice black set on a silver one, or anthracite on red. Sure someone will have a set fitted with pics on here in no time cant wait! B)

im ordering a set from a supplier at £460 inc vat. cant wait too get some tyres on them. wish my car was lowerd propperly though :( only a set of eibachs fitted at present. these keep asking me to make an offer though! im aware they arent the best but at that price? come on they cant be too bad? can they?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FK-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-Skoda-Fabia-2001-6Y-/170522107109?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b3e8dce5

A set of Mk2 Vrs alloys?

Dammit! theres the idea of being the first gone out the window.

Gotta get a photo of it done B)

everytime i see an OEM fab vRS, i just cant justify why it needs clearence like a 4x4....awesome cars but they can make an Audi or VW comfortable while still keeping it looking normal in height.

P.S. Think I may also be the only person not to like them new vRS wheels?

You might.............

I like the idea they are a large multispoke which the Furby suits with some angles in there and they are an offical skod part :thumbup:

Just toying on the idear of going and ordering a set......... and if i do......... all black or back with metal face.

im still in 2 minds, the fact its petrol makes it ugly

someone else that believes this! I can't agree with you more. Skoda got such a good rep from the tdi fabia, it's what it is famous for.

Hopefully they will do what they did with the octy n do both derv n petrol. But I highly doubt that

Looking at what I have in front of me, the wheels are 7J x 17 ET41 with 5x100PCD,

They are available in the following colours (they all appear to be about the same price).

Chrome Metallic, 5J0 601 025 N

Black Metallic, 5J0 601 025 P

White, 5J0 601 025 S

For some reason there is another Black Metallic listed 5J0 601 025 T

If I am reading it right, then the price is around £220 or so without tyres for 4.

Chrome Metallic, 5J0 601 025 N

Black Metallic, 5J0 601 025 P

White, 5J0 601 025 S

For some reason there is another Black Metallic listed 5J0 601 025 T

If I am reading it right, then the price is around £220 or so without tyres for 4.

I'm not syure where you are getting the price from, but they are £130 Incl. each from a dealer (list price) and I usually get 10% off anything over £100 from my dealer, so approx. £470 + tyres + fitting.

I'm not syure where you are getting the price from, but they are £130 Incl. each from a dealer (list price) and I usually get 10% off anything over £100 from my dealer, so approx. £470 + tyres + fitting.

Thats proberbly right, I couldnt work out the pricing in the database I have in front of me, as it says QTY 4 and is priced in euros, so I guess you need 4 at £130.