SEAT Ibiza Cupra Bocanegra for sale

Tech1e

Cant see why you couldnt just apply to the DVLA for a copy of it. If you own it then its your right to have it surely.

They say it was sent from the dealership but i don't have it. It was supplied from Nationwide Cars they sourced it from Peoples in Liverpool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just apply to the DVLA then, you can get a form from the Post Office. All they will do is send you a new one and notify the current recorded owner that a copy has been sent you.

cheers :thumbup:

will ask nationwide to foot the bill for it

Let me know if you find it behind the sofa.

I am open to offers but as a standard one books as a private sale at 13k it a bit of a bargain as it is.

BTW its in the next edition of Redline, available on 14th December.

just got redline

its not in there

its going to be in the january issue

As normal offering a 100quid finders fee for any information leading to a sale so have a word with people you might think could be interested.

If any potential buyer is put off by wheels for example and the maintenance of them (which tbh isnt much as they are sealed etc) I can arrange another set if that would be more suitable, either the standard Sira alloys or a set of S3 Avus wheels.

As normal offering a 100quid finders fee for any information leading to a sale so have a word with people you might think could be interested.

If any potential buyer is put off by wheels for example and the maintenance of them (which tbh isnt much as they are sealed etc) I can arrange another set if that would be more suitable, either the standard Sira alloys or a set of S3 Avus wheels.

Email sent out for you mate............ :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the mag today and it's a good article. All your mods are well thought out and I love the colour scheme. 200bhp is a good amount of power in a small car. I take it that with a remap it should match that yellow one?

Should in theory be more than the yellow one but thats getting towards the limit of the box anyhow, but new clutch packs are coming out soon so im told.

As for being behind Pauls yellow one its kind of the idea I think as his is remapped and stripped out. Plus its no secret Redline has close ties with Revo so wanted their car out in front. Its quite ironic as most of the day and photos were taken with me as the lead car.

Should in theory be more than the yellow one but thats getting towards the limit of the box anyhow, but new clutch packs are coming out soon so im told.

As for being behind Pauls yellow one its kind of the idea I think as his is remapped and stripped out. Plus its no secret Redline has close ties with Revo so wanted their car out in front. Its quite ironic as most of the day and photos were taken with me as the lead car.

Ah that's good to know about the clutch packs. Good luck with the sale. As others have said it will be slow this time of year plus with money being tight for a lot of people. But it is a bargain of a car though. If my financial situation was better (I had a full time job not part time one that paid a bit better) I'd be very tempted to buy it.