Current delivery times from build date

Petehusky

I ordered my - quite standard - tsi 105 at the beginning of February and had it shipped the 2nd week of April. In Italy, for a normally equipped model, it takes usually no more than 2-2 and-a-half months.

Times grow if you order a DSG, though.

I guess times are longer in the UK because of the right-side drive and the overseas shipment ( emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif ) but I am not sure, really.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

my roomster has now gone to confimed build week 25 (wc 20th june) how long will i now have to wait for my first new car .

23/06/11 in transit from factory to germany port :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

now told no Roomsters being delivered to the UK this year so is the wait now over a year they say the have sold too many in the UK - Skoda have lost any faith I had in them at this time

you order in march!! and now they say no more this year :wonder:

What!! hope this was not correct about no more roomsters will be delivered this year. If this is correct I won't be buying another Skoda

Update from the dealer yesterday, car ordered on 3/3 with a build week of 11/7 (week 28) is apparently now on the boat. The question is will they try to wriggle out of the 18 week compensation which would kick in this Thursday.

Update from the dealer yesterday, car ordered on 3/3 with a build week of 11/7 (week 28) is apparently now on the boat. The question is will they try to wriggle out of the 18 week compensation which would kick in this Thursday.

Ordered my Roomy on 2/2/11. Skoda UK informed me today it had arrived at Hull Docks yesterday. Queried the compo and they said that Skoda had only offered compensation on orders made before the end of December. So it looks like we'll just have to whistle dixie!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered my Roomy on 2/2/11. Skoda UK informed me today it had arrived at Hull Docks yesterday. Queried the compo and they said that Skoda had only offered compensation on orders made before the end of December. So it looks like we'll just have to whistle dixie!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi - after what seems an eternity my replacement Roomster (first one arrived minus sunroof) has reached it's "build week" - when I re-ered I was told delivery late Nov/early Dec but obviously that's dropped back and on calling the garage they esimtated 4-6 weeks - ie early Jan. Does anyone know what the currenct build to delivery date is? Only asking as we're like most visinting relatives this Xmas and it'd be nice to have the new car. Any help/advice appreciated :thumbup:

Having read all 64 posts and re-read the OPs initial post I've not seen an answer to this - my best guess would be 3 weeks!

car was ordered at the start on march 2011 and was told it would be available by the start of july 2011. when july came there was no news so chased it up and was informed that it would be available end of august but 2 weeks later told it may not be ready before 2012, I said that i could not wait until them and i may have to look elsewhere, i then found out that if you have to wait over 20 weeks should get a rental from skoda until new car available. got the rental in september, after phone calls to skoda head office. My ordered car appeared , october, on the tracking system to say that the build week would be week 44 week, 46 the system changed to waiting at port to ship, 2 weeks later it said it was on a ship, I tracked possible ships to grimsby which arrived, have this weekend received a call to say the car is at the dealer and have been to see it and will pick up this week the tracking system still thinks the car is on a ship. hope this may help

car tracking is on http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk/ and boat tracking is on http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

car tracking is on http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk/ and boat tracking is on http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

Slightly off-topic, but Skoda's order tracking site seems about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Our car is at Sheerness with a transport ticket, awaiting delivery to the dealers - Order tracking says it's still awaiting a build date! In fact you can type any old gibberish into the order number box and it will tell you your car is awaiting a build date! :rofl: