Any pics of vRS on MTM Bimoto wheels?

Didnt edit the ride height, that was as the original pic :wonder:

17ww12.jpg

Just superimposed the alloys onto the zeniths, anyway...

29kyu4w.jpg

A quick and nasty botch job for the 'Moar Lowar' crew :giggle::thumbup: I could have spent more time on it, but it would have still looked like a botch job :dull:

Edited by Rhoobarb

Those R8 reps look really good Harry - I might have to buy a set of 18s to put some winter tyres on B)

OMG..........I can' t believe I actually said that :doh:

Going back to the OP's Bimotos - don't they make the car look just a little bit Mk 1ish, or is that the intention?

Does anyone like the standard ride height apart from me? :S lol

Same ride hight as mine ,any lower just now would make it a nightmare for me in this weather and i am used to the way it looks but each to their own ,but not to say i will keep the standard hight emoticon-0105-wink.gif.

to be fair, when you see a stock-ride-height vrs in the flesh (metal) it doesn't look so bad - there is definitely an optical illusion or something going on when you see something on the interweb. Same is true with wheels - the stock 18"s look fine on my car, but take a pic from the side and post it on the web and the wheels suddenly look tiddly.. go figure?!

Also, to the OP - if you'e going for bimotos would you go fo 19"? in which case they'd fill the arches better than the ps images above..

hth.

I always smile at how good I think mine looks at certain angles on the stock ride height. I agree that pictures of standard make it look a bit wrong :S.

BTW. The PS alloys were pasted on the zeniths rim edge to edge, so it would either be 18" or 17" depending on what Harry had originally.

Edited by Rhoobarb