East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 25th January 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly meet for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

Date: Tuesday 25th January 2011

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Considering the temperature we had a good turnout for the Christmas meet last night

Various mind-bending topics were discussed, including cars, cameras, mobile phones, and

, which I thought was the end of the world up until yesterday (Please do not click on the above link if at work or of a nervous disposition)

No doubt similar world-changing events will be on the agenda for January

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year :thumbup:

Feel free to cut and paste the list if attending

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate (hopefully a bit cleaner than it was last night)

Edited by Brimma

[Various mind-bending topics were discussed, including cars, cameras, mobile phones, and

, which I thought was the end of the world up until yesterday (Please do not click on the above link if at work or of a nervous disposition)

I am still pmsl state listening to it on you tube earlier :rofl::giggle::rofl:

(hopefully a bit cleaner than it was last night)

- is this the car or the conversation? lol

• 2 weeks later...

We might be there money and time depending. We're gonna try and tie it in with a trip to Ikea if possible so will have the folks V70 that night just in case we see owt that ends up being huuuuuge in Ikea. :)

Cheers

Dave.

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate

Softscoop - black mk1 Fab vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

R3NVL - Superb Estate

john999boy - F10 at last

WaveyDavey - V70

Cheers

Dave.

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate

Softscoop - black mk1 Fab vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

R3NVL - Superb Estate

john999boy - F10 at last

WaveyDavey - V70

RiceNik - Mk2 Octavia L&K

I just looked at the time :) I am going to get a bit of plane spotting in before the meet at East Midlands [/sad git]

Edited by RiceNik

Watch it Dave, we've already had the conversation regarding large engines are just substitutes for inadequacies in other departments :giggle:

I will try to make one of the meets Mark, but I wouldn't want to embarass some of the others packing big bhp, with my little stealth bomber polo :rofl:

It's badged up as a 1.4 FSi but it's actually got a twin K04 equipped engine from a Singer Sewing Machine B)

Damo

Edited by damo :-)

Watch it Dave, we've already had the conversation regarding large engines are just substitutes for inadequacies in other departments :giggle:

That explains why my vRS has only got 600cc then B)

Jeez... I'll never live that down will I?

I still swear it was always the 3rd Tuesday of every month, but someone changed it last minute lol

Anyway, let's let that sleeping dog lie shall we...

Cheers

Damo

Ok...... for now. :thumbup:

Your gonna have to come down one month mate.... You can't even use the i haven't got a Skoda excuse cos neither have i and i go each month. ;)

Cheers

Dave.