Rimfest !

No mate the vrs arb goes below the shafts rather above on the golfs etc which is a pain because the droplinks attach to the struts rather than the wishbones, making it hard to get cheap shocks due to the extra lugs on the struts.

• 2 weeks later...

No pictures yet, as they are in need of a good scrubbing, and tyre dressing. My Octy is on 15" Wolf Race 5 spoke Alloys. tyres at the mo: 195/65 Cooper Xeons front, 195/65 Kuhmo's on the back, though they'll be needing changed by around next month/ June.

alloys also could do with reconditioning, somebody used them as kerb finders alot in previous years...

Part of me would love to invest in some 17's for it, in the same wolf race, as they do look really well with the Black magic paint. but then, it means lower profile tyres, and the bulk of my driving is on **** roads. Workmate of mine has a fairly slammed A4, with 18's, and its like driving Fred Flintstones car..... the ride is awful...

Edited by mac11irl

No pictures yet, as they are in need of a good scrubbing, and tyre dressing. My Octy is on 15" Wolf Race 5 spoke Alloys. tyres at the mo: 195/65 Cooper Xeons front, 195/65 Kuhmo's on the back, though they'll be needing changed by around next month/ June.

alloys also could do with reconditioning, somebody used them as kerb finders alot in previous years...

Part of me would love to invest in some 17's for it, in the same wolf race, as they do look really well with the Black magic paint. but then, it means lower profile tyres, and the bulk of my driving is on **** roads. Workmate of mine has a fairly slammed A4, with 18's, and its like driving Fred Flintstones car..... the ride is awful...

Could try going between the 2 and getting 16s? I was lucky and picked up a set from a guy at work for 40quid to use for my winter tyres lol

Anthracite spiders

DSC06853b.jpg

DSC07661b.jpg

Green spiders

SisOctaviaVRSgreenb.jpg

Anthracite spiders with a green rim

SisOctaviaVRSanthracited2.jpg

Chrome multi spokes

mine2.jpg

mk5 Golf GTi reps

gti1.jpg

gti2.jpg

Mercedes Segins 8x18" fronts and 9x18" rears, 215x35x18's, 20mm spacers, KW coilovers wound all the way down.

DSC06978b.jpg

DSC06977b.jpg

What are the BIG brakes in the second picture please?