Piccies of the wife's Fabia!

RedDog

Eventually got the Fabia Estate after 6 months to the day!! Picked up two days before Christmas.

IMG_7242-2.jpg

IMG_7244-1.jpg

IMG_7251.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

As you can probably guess it's the 1.2TSI DSG. Bought, along with my Superb from Allams, Epsom. Smooth buying process provided by James Rothwell. :thumbup:

My wife says thanks for the positive comments! Forgot to stick up a picture of the tiny engine:

IMG_7258.jpg

When it dries up a bit I'll clean mine up and take some photos of the Fabia and Superb Estates together. Must do a piccy of the engine bays side by side! :yes:

It looks very nice and shiny. :thumbup: However I must warn you that being black it will not take long to get it mucky (or Matt black) looking (especially in this weather).

The engine looks a bit strange now, as it has no modern big plastic cover over it. Did it not come with one or have you taken it off for the pic?

Edited by Jim H

However I must warn you that being black it will not take long to get it mucky (or Matt black) looking (especially in this weather).

Yep, we know all about that! I've got the black Superb Estate. We've always had silver cars so thought we ought to have a change. Black does get mucky quick but they look stunning when clean. Both cars are garaged overnight which helps a bit!

The 1.2TSI engine doesn't have a plastic engine cover although it does come with the bonnet felt. The 3.6 V6 Superb still has the black plastic engine cover and the bonnet felt.

very nice car black looks nice in the show room and first time out then the marks start to cume on it i had a black faba sport

but me being fusse did not last that long but i can't take it away from you it looks a nice car

iam tieing with the idia of having the estate next pete