Vagcars February 'Season Starter' Meeting - OK Diner - 02/02/11

Matty!

Yep, Thanks for organising it. It looked like there was far more people turned up that was expected. It was just a shame there was only 4 Skodas turned up though.

If by any chance, any pics are published of our cars, please remember to edit out number-plates, which I'm sure you do for all cars anyway.

Edited by Jim H

Yeah that 'Lemon' is fortuantely nothing to do with us as Vagcars :)

And yeahh the lad who took the Photos is on numberplate duty, I know hes not looking forward to blankin around 50 photos but he is going to do it :)

The under cover just nipped through, blended in as it was a Vag car haha, probably came by because the poor shopkeeper thought they were gunna have a face full of White Golf!

Also its a shame there isnt more Skodas that turn up, thats why I joined here aswell was to get more skodas into the scene and not let them miss out! So far the skoda's i've seen modified take really well to the mods and look great!

Edited by Matty!

Great Photos. :thumbup: My camera don't do night shots properly, so I'm suprised how well his ones turned out. I'm guessing they were done with a very slow shutter, so hence why the mini tripod was required.

I'm not sure which NE forum to join, as there is also Section 5, but I'll probably join your one, (or both).

If you invite us to the next meet, I hope it will not be as cold. I'm not sure if we found out if the guy in the red Octy was a Brisky member or not.

Edited by Jim H

:) Basically we brought vagcars back to life because S5 went down for like 2 months and Vagcars just took off from there!

Vagcars is more into doing things and we aint strictly VAG if you have an interesting car we want to see it! hench MINI's Focus Rs' turning up ect, we are also known for getting good turnouts. Hell even Craig who owns and runs the site has a E36 Track car!

I will be inviting you lot dont worry I wont let you lot miss out!

Also cant wait for the weather to fair up! We also need a bigger carpark to host in weve slightly overgrown OK Diner.

Edited by Matty!

im sure the red brisky is a member on here , if i remember right its a sport and hes from boro.

he must have gone before i arrived fashionably late!

not sure ifs its sean gt, just done a quick search , reveal yourself ?

Edited by furn