Modified Live, Knockhill

a_waugh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Andy hasnt been too well recently and has been in Hospital. He had forgotten all about this until yesterday.

The tickets will be at the gate for whoever goes up 1st. They will be in an envelope for Andrew Waugh. There will be 5 car passes and 7 tickets.

He wont be there, but has said to enjoy the day.

Jen.

Hi there,

Andy hasnt been too well recently and has been in Hospital. He had forgotten all about this until yesterday.

The tickets will be at the gate for whoever goes up 1st. They will be in an envelope for Andrew Waugh. There will be 5 car passes and 7 tickets.

Jen.

s

Sorry 2 hear that hop he gets better soon

Edited by david83

Hi there,

Jen.

Oh bugger, poor guy, pass on my best wishes :S

Andrew

Suppose this does leave a bit of a conundrum about the tickets...does the first person there have to pay for them all up-front before handing them out, or what? :S

UPDATE

For those who might want a convoy.

Myself, Barbourc1 and the Wright Bros will be meeting at Silverburn retail park at 8am, and then catching Skodaboy1983 at the Halfords in Dunfermline at around 9:45am, which should get us at Knockhill shortly afterwards.

The more the merrier! :thumbup:

Andrew

Had a good dat, despite the mix up.

Cheers Andy for organising, hope you recover soon :thumbup:

Thanks Wright Bros & Andrew for a good laugh :thumbup:B)

Davy, thanks for buggering off and not letting us know what was happening. Pr1ck.

Edited by Barbourc1

Barbourc1 - I did try to get in contact with Andrew by phone twice and I sent him a text message. When I arrived at the gate, I asked the guy for thr tickets and car passes, quoted Andrew Waugh's name and the boy came back and said there was no passes under that name, I then asked him to check under Andy Waugh or Briskoda quoting the number of tickets he then came back and said to me there is no tickets under these names. I then tried calling Andrew, his phone rang out so I left a message saying I was heading back to the access road and would wait there. So I sat there for 10 minutes but never seen you guys (maybe you went in another gate I don't know, but I'm sure I was at the main gate asking regarding the tickets.

I then tried calling Andrew again, but no luck so sent him a text saying I had saying I was heading home as the guy had had checked and there was no tickets under Andrew Waugh's name!

Sorry for any confusion caused.

How come wen I got there later on I couldn't find the briskoda section a steward pointed out were you were meant to be?

You could have put more effort in to find out more like finding the organisers and not the £1.50 an hour gate monkeys.

And as for going home that's bait immature al the boys that went up hung about you could have stayed , I wasn't in a stand and still had a good day

It's not a huge disappointment to be parked outside , didn't bother me at all, and considering how poverty spec and un modified your car is why not just have stayed?

On the plus side my works v8 drift car made it's 1st event and sounded minted felt al the long nights were worth it in the end

Had a good day on the whole, but can't help thinking the whole mix-up at the start of the day could have been avoided. I mean, we didn't even have a cut-off time to be there for.

Sorry Davy, my phone went flat shortly after I missed your call :doh: Shouldn't have left though, a good day was had.

Cheers guys, was a good day out even though there was a mix up with the tickets.

At least we got in free :giggle:

And we know what to do next year. Also need a better turnout aswell!!

Anybody see my mates Scooby that was trailered in, After some fandan in Corsa pulled out on him, Causing him to stack it into a field?emoticon-0149-no.gif