Now here's a bargain :p

Also, these engine's are tunable to over 300bhp (look on Briskoda)

A vrs makes 218bhp just with a superchip!

C'mon then, who is it ???

Making bold claims about Superchips as well

Man up and show yourself, you have to face the public over those lights at some point.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao , ive been emailing this guy over the past couple of days and trying to tell him where his going wrong . As you might thought he knows it better .

Care for the emails ??? of course you do !!

Dear markthemortgageman,

I think you need to get your car on a rolling road before you claim 236bhp ! Your car has the ko3 turbo where the vrs has ko3s turbo which makes it 180bhp not 150bhp . The silcone hose pipe you put on wouldnt give you any more power as it's not a mod just an upgrade pipe . To claim the power you have you would have to do alot more work and also upgrade the cooling , turbo , MAF etc . And before you say I'm talking crap I own a VRS and to get that power you would have to change the turbo and other parts as the VRS turbo you would get most out of it is 225-230 the most ! Just thought id let you know

Dear nicky-wicky1985,

Well I am not claiming that figure if you read the listing. However, neither am I trying to mislead anyone as all of the bhp figures I have stated come from the manufacturers web sites! Also you are incorrect regarding the turbo hose as it overcomes the sharp bend of the original and allows more air to flow into the turbo. I felt the difference as soon as I drove the car. If you haven't done your's you should try it!

Also, these engine's are tunable to over 300bhp (look on Briskoda)

A vrs makes 218bhp just with a superchip!

We all learn every day?

Mark

Dear markthemortgageman,

Yes the engine is good for 300bhp ONLY if you do the follow with what I said . Hope you learned something today as the figure you say you are not claim is so far from it ! Because it says 10bhp DOESN'T mean you get it . You will be soooo surprised if you got a rolling road

Dear nicky-wicky1985,

Please read what you have sent me and have a word with yourself? Maybe you can understand it.

I might know it all about this cars but i know abit , his not emailed me back yet

Have a great day.

As far as the pipe goes he is dreaming,I did mine and still the car feels the same... :o Maybe I did something wrong,,As far as super chips go :sick::sick: ****, I wonder what he would think if he drove a car that has been mapped :love: If he is on here he needs so show him self and answer for that CRAP ad,,lies,lies, I wonder what he will get for it...

Edited by mountie66

Well that was rude ! lol at least we all now know sod all :smirk: Except..... Im sure you wont sell a car by insulting people ;)

Hope you proud of yourself mike :rofl: that told you - or is that us ???

We knew enough notbto get poop lights :giggle: lexus got alot to answer for

just received this

"I'm afraid you don't know as much as you think you do. check the manufacturer's web sites. all the figures can be found there. Lovely speaking to you"

so long losers you guys know sod all.

Ooooo looks like we may have hit a nerve :rofl:

Here's one that mite work in the words of the Lee nelson well good show "your car iz qualiteeeeee" :giggle:

Edited by martyn1976

Well folks this is the message I got from him this morning,I am heart broken:

I take it you don't want to buy my car do you, why do I need to get into trying to justify myself to you?

- markthemortgageman :wall::wall::wall::wall:

I really wanted to by that car,,, :@ Just so I could drive the bloody thing into a wall :giggle::giggle:

Edited by mountie66

Is this thread not getting a bit out of hand? Aren't we better than this?

If this chap had come on here making these claims, then sure, open game for a bit of "re-education".

But he didn't. He is selling a modified car on ebay and is obviously quite proud of it, probably spent alot of time and money on it. It's not to most peoples tastes, but doesn't look a bad car for the money and 40 odd quid sorts out a set of secondhand rear lights... I have seen far,far worse octavia's on ebay, and quite possibly, dare I say it, it may just be quicker than a standard VRS if it's running approx 200bhp.

Edited by modra_vrs

Is this thread not getting a bit out of hand? Aren't we better than this?

If this chap had come on here making these claims, then sure, open game for a bit of "re-education".

But he didn't. He is selling a modified car on ebay and is obviously quite proud of it, probably spent alot of time and money on it. It's not to most peoples tastes, but doesn't look a bad car for the money and 40 odd quid sorts out a set of secondhand rear lights... I have seen far,far worse octavia's on ebay, and quite possibly, dare I say it, it may just be quicker than a standard VRS if it's running approx 200bhp.

It's not you car is it? :rofl: Sorry if we've offended you :giggle:

just received this

"I'm afraid you don't know as much as you think you do. check the manufacturer's web sites. all the figures can be found there. Lovely speaking to you"

so long losers you guys know sod all.

Oh and for the record the "so long losers you guys know sod all" was a message from me to you lot, not from him to me. I thought you lot knew what you were talking about :rofl:

No idea who this guy is. Think I have been around long enough on here for most to know what my car is. If not its in my sig...

I was being sarcastic mate (epic fail over the internet), couldn't you tell my the tone of my typing?