Mornington Crescent

alannfrost

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didn't know this game is played on the radio 4 show "I'm Sorry I Haven't a clue" which is "the antidote to panel games".

As for the rules, everybody knows them....

BTW, Alan, do you know a Mrs Trellis by any chance?

Harrow-on-the-Hill, Rayners Lane and THEN .... Alperton ha ha ha !!

You know the rules! You can't go to Alperton after Rayners Lane as it's a double bluff backswitch. You're now disqualified from the Metropolitain line and default back to Circle

Baker Street

I am a avid listener to ISIHAC for at least 20 years. it is certainly one of my favourite radio comedy shows. I would love one of these days to go along to a recording of it.

If you didn't know Mrs Trellis is from North Wales and is a fan of the show and writes a (funny) letter to the show whenever it's played on ISIHAC.

Even though I've listened to it for a long time, I'll decline and not play. I'm not sure on these L&K rules.

Edited by Jim H

If you didn't know this game is played on the radio 4 show "I'm Sorry I Haven't a clue" which is "the antidote to panel games".

As for the rules, everybody knows them....

BTW, Alan, do you know a Mrs Trellis by any chance?

Sorry, what's radio 4 ? Where's that ? I know of only two - 1 and 2. 1's no longer for me and then there's 2 which is.

Sorry, what's radio 4 ? Where's that ? I know of only two - 1 and 2. 1's no longer for me and then there's 2 which is.

stick with radio 2 paul

tuned into radio 1 by mistake last week

they were playing something called hippy- hoppy ??

some guy called tiny tempura, must be from japan.