Summer meet at The Grasshopper in Kent anyone?

Vrs Shark!

I'd like to organise a Skoda Octavia & Fabia Vrs meet this summer at the Grasshopper car park near Westerham, Kent. Obviously i'm going to need to ask for permision from the pub owner if I can do this, but it would be a good location to show off our pride & joy. The car park is very large and on most sundays is fairly empty.

Other car owner clubs have also displayed their cars their in the past, such as Nissan GTR owners & Toyota Supra owners. For me to put time into sorting this idea out i'd need to have some interest into sorting this idea out. Anyone interested please let me know.

Just to let you know the food quality at the Grasshopper is very good especially Sundays roast, which is self service for £7.99!

OK, it looks like people are interested in this idea so I will sort out a date and let everyone who wants to go know about it soon. The dates will most likely be in July sometime. I will also sort out with the pub about parking, which should be no problem at all. This should be a good get together as long as there is lots of sunshine! There also is a large beer garden at the rear and some seating at the front of the pub. I shall keep updating this as soon as i've got more info.

I've asked the owner of the pub and he has told me it's no problem to set up this meet! I had July the 17th in mind which is on a Sunday at 1pm. Sunday is a good day as we could have the Sunday roast for £7.99 each and most people don't work on a Sunday.

Please let me know if this date or time is not suitable

I hope to see you all there!

OK, it looks like there are quite a lot of people intrested in meeting up on the 17th of July. :thumbup: All I need to know now is how many people on average will turn up? I need to know this because I need to let the pub manager know so I can reserve car park spaces and tables if anyone wants to have lunch. Please confirm on here if you are going. If this turns out to be succesful I will organise a monthly meet at the same place. :thumbup:

Edited by Vrs Shark!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Depending on dates, I'd be up for a get together. :)

GIve me date & would be interested

Sounds like a good idea.

You can count me in :thumbup:

Quite like the idea, depends on date of course as have a couple of commitments, I'll bring the kitcar if the weathers good.. if its finished.. if I can fit in it...if...etc etc... :thumbup:

No more White Rabbit meet then? :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Depending on dates, I'd be up for a get together. :)

I've asked the pub owner and have been given the go ahead. I was thinking of having this meet on a Sunday in July or maybe August which ever people would prefer.