Wot! No 11 Plate Owners With Pics Of Their SM's

Ray_Green

Or waiting for Skoda Auto to actually decide to build them emoticon-0106-crying.gif

TP

I'm part hoping ours will come mid-May and therefore be an '11 plate (promise I will post photo's as soon as I've shined it up :giggle: ) and part hoping it will be delayed to week 23/2012 MY build :rofl: (but would like confirmation that I can get a loan car from now till then.....).

Edited by Silly Old Hector

There are some pics of my SM registered and collected on 1 March in the thread 'The time has almost come' but not with 11 plates as I have a cherished reg!

We got ours last Tuesday but we are not very technical so thats why we have not posted any photos.

Very pleased with Yeti but only done 100 miles so far. We have 1.2 SE in Muscavado. We had 2.0 Diesel Peugeot but like the Yeti much more.

We got ours last Tuesday but we are not very technical so thats why we have not posted any photos.

Very pleased with Yeti but only done 100 miles so far. We have 1.2 SE in Muscavado. We had 2.0 Diesel Peugeot but like the Yeti much more.

Not surprised; I had a Volvo V50 D before the Yeti. The Volvo has the Peugeot engine ... dull, noisy and gutless, and rattling badly after 50k miles.

There is an 11 plate parked just around the corner from me, sat lurking & goading me :p

Correction, a 11 plate and a 60 plate parked on the same drive - they must be breeding!

Only 100 miles! In a week! With a new car!

5 months with my new motor I still go via Lands End and John o' Groats to get a newspaper and I can't even read :D