Came across this colour

Big Rich

That's not just a new colour, that's a significant facelift. Look how the roof rails flow straight into the top of the A pillars ... on current Yetis they stop about 6 inches short. The plastic mouldings along the doors have been body coloured. There is less chrome on the radiator grill surround (and the silver grey moulding has gone). The lower grille is completely different. A design exercise, or the shape of things to come?

.... and the light design is very different, two low down fogs, not the ones integrated close to the headlamps?

I think that we've seen it before as one of the styling mockups for the present Yeti.

Looks good though!

Oh, OK, so it's an older mockup, not the shape of things to come?

Is it me or does the Yeti, suit the bolder colours and does anyone else think that Skoda (and all other manufacturers) have gone too conservative?

Definitely :thumbup: My next Yeti will be the Tangerine one unless they finally bring in the VRs blue which I think would look great. Only Seat seem to be bold out of the standard car mfrs, although I also passed a lime green Lamborghini on Saturday which was particularly bold.

That's not just a new colour, that's a significant facelift. Look how the roof rails flow straight into the top of the A pillars ... on current Yetis they stop about 6 inches short. The plastic mouldings along the doors have been body coloured. There is less chrome on the radiator grill surround (and the silver grey moulding has gone). The lower grille is completely different. A design exercise, or the shape of things to come?

The rails and radiatorgrill comes from Yeti Concept http://www.skoda-aut...s/concepts.aspx

The lower grill and rims comes from Octavia vRS 06-09

Edited by Helgestahill

Definitely :thumbup: My next Yeti will be the Tangerine one unless they finally bring in the VRs blue which I think would look great. Only Seat seem to be bold out of the standard car mfrs, although I also passed a lime green Lamborghini on Saturday which was particularly bold.

Exactly why I chose the tangerine. Took a bit of a chance as I ordered the colour as soon as it was released so never saw one in the "flesh".

Extremely please with it though. Can't lose it in a car park!

Dave - I am defeated. What a cracker. If she thought you could really get that colour she would badger me into submission. Could a face the shame of driving around in a pink Yeti?

I'm sure that colour would look lovely in Morpeth!!!!

Edited by DaveLees

Dafydd would love driving that around his village in it :rofl: It could be the only one........

Shocking pink in a Northumberland market town, mmmmmmmmmmm. Morpeth does enter Best in Bloom quite often so possibly? At least I would probably get out with my life, unlike a number of nearby towns and villages where Dafydd would certainly not be welcomed. I suspect Northumberland is not quite ready for that colour.

Shocking pink in a Northumberland market town, mmmmmmmmmmm. Morpeth does enter Best in Bloom quite often so possibly? At least I would probably get out with my life, unlike a number of nearby towns and villages where Dafydd would certainly not be welcomed. I suspect Northumberland is not quite ready for that colour.

Should go down OK in Hebden Bridge, which was described in one newspaper a few years back as "the lesbian capital of Europe".