(Monte Carlo) black grille and head lights on vRS ?

Excellent, thanks. Doesn't appear on the website configurator or the brochure I have but hopefully the dealers will have the details.

The black alloys don't appear to have the silver rim like on other pics I've seen. :wonder:

Quick saturation and brightness tweak to see what it might look like in White...

montecarlo-white.jpg

Edited by InsQuoOrgUk

Is that the new Fabia Scout. It looks like an SUV / compact 4x4 with big wheels, high ground clearance, wheel arch extensions and off-road style bumper protectors.

just been to my dealer this morring they got a blue vrs black roof black wheels and the lights are chromed whould look nice with black ligths

my dealer did not now about the ligths so thats saying sumthink now build date yet on my roomy jet

Thanks.

Are the front splitter, side skirts and rear defuser all part of a single option with the grille and headlights?

Don't mind them, but the vRS has a different diffuser, with central exhaust.

No it doesn't. Side exhaust to left hand side and same splitter.

Janner - Can you let me know how much the grill and lights are if you're headin in this week.

Cheers

Jay @ Palmers in Watford is kindly attempting to find out how much they are tomorrow, will share any news on here of course. There didn't seem to be anything obvious on the ordering system when he looked today.

Keep looking at the photos and can't decide if I like the splitter on the front.

I like the black arches, they reduce the gap between the wheels a little.

The side skirts appeal to me as they hide the anti-chip paint below the doors.

Edited by InsQuoOrgUk

Spoken to my dealer today who didnt know anything about ordering from the factory as options.

He has got the parts department to price the grille and lights up for me - £450. Thinking about it seriously especially as I'd be able to flog the standard items on.

He also mentioned something about black trim on the arches and sides which together with the grille and lights would be around £1,500 to £1,600.

£450 sounds cheap for a pair of headlights and a grille to me, you sure they're not including your original parts as part-ex? :giggle:

On the official website the parts listed on the Monte Carlo spec are:

•Black smoked halogen projector headlights with DE module

•Darkened chrome on top of radiator grille

£450 sounds cheap for a pair of headlights and a grille to me, you sure they're not including your original parts as part-ex? :giggle:

On the official website the parts listed on the Monte Carlo spec are:

•Black smoked halogen projector headlights with DE module

•Darkened chrome on top of radiator grille

Monte Carlo`s spiltters (front and back) are stock Skoda Sport Sytling kit items - have them on my car! I like the black healights but think it would be a bit odd with the colour of my car and the fact I`ve gone for white highlights to my car.