GTI International - 25/26 June 2011 *NAMES*

OctyNik

As is demonstrated in this thread, we are attending GTI International as a club this year. This thread is purely for taking names, to present to the organisers so they can allocate us a good spot at the Proving Grounds.

Please don't put your name down unless you're 110% sure you are able to attend.

Please keep this thread free of all banter, chatting and questions. That can be done in the other thread. I just need the following;

1. Your name and car
  2. How many days you want to attend

Lat chance to put your name down to show is the 9th of may

This is one week before Autometrix give me the cut off day to tell them how many cars are attending with Briskoda. And also gives me chance to get everything sorted out and sent off to them.

Thanks. Nik.

1. OctyNik. Both days, Octavia 2 L&K.

2. Trevorb33. Both days, Fabia Vrs Mk1

3. jrw - Both Days - Octavia 2FL VRS

Edited by jrw

4. markieboy - sunday- modded superb mk2 est

5. vrsadz - sunday - fabia vrs mk1

5. vrsadz - sunday - fabia vrs mk1

6. VRS_Pricey. Saturday. Fab vrs mk1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right we're up to ten now. I have reserved a stand for twenty cars when they asked prelimanarily in march.

I can take people after the deadline but only if their interest is brand new, not people whove been humming and arring etc

Cool!

What do we do about stand passes? I am going to be arranging a campsite in the next few days - if anyone wants to camp, PM me and i will send you the details.

Does anyone who is going have vcds? Would like to have my coming home lights changed to use the fog lights instead to save xenon life. Also to get my Columbus coded correctly so I get nav on my maxidot and read and send texts on the Columbus.

Beer tokens Will be presented to anyone who can do this for me!

2. jrw - Both Days - Octavia 2FL VRS

3. markieboy - sunday- modded superb mk2 est

4. vrsadz - sunday - fabia vrs mk1

5. VRS_Pricey. Saturday. Fab vrs mk1

6. Saturday, Stu VRS, Fabia VRS MK2

7. Tech1e, Fabia 1.4 MPi. Sunday 26th only.

8.Gareth_1.8T, Both days, Fabia vRS SE

9. STIGY_VRS_FABIA

10. GRE608Y - Fabia vRS. Sunday

How do we go about getting the stand passes? Without which the generals in yellow vests wont let us in!

I will be down on the sat, taking the vrs down the drag strip and will hopefully pick some bits up for the car...

wont be on the stand...cant be bothered to wash it lol

Chris

wont be on the stand...cant be bothered to wash it lol

Chris

I'm glad I have a bit more effort than that or else there wouldn't be a stand :\

I've confirmed it with the organisers now and we're all sorted. Passes will be posted out to me and I will post them out to everyone, OR we can all meet up before the show somewhere like a Maccy D's and I can hand them out. Personally in favour of the latter as then I won't have to pay postage out of my own pocket :)

I'm glad I have a bit more effort than that or else there wouldn't be a stand :\

I've confirmed it with the organisers now and we're all sorted. Passes will be posted out to me and I will post them out to everyone, OR we can all meet up before the show somewhere like a Maccy D's and I can hand them out. Personally in favour of the latter as then I won't have to pay postage out of my own pocket :)

If you could post to me that would be great as i am camping nearby with UK-mkivs so will go into the show in convoy with them.... :thumbup:

I'll buy you a coffee....Mortgage hasn't come through yet to buy you a burger though i am afraid :giggle:

LOL fair play for organising all of this!

Look out for the dirt and blue coloured fabia vRS LOL

How much are the passes nick?

They're free :thumbup: