My new Fabia Monte Carlo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great - i think that these look better than the VRS. Just trying to persuade swmbo to get one (1.6CR 105) :giggle:

Nice lookin motor mate

i think the monte carlo is better than the vrs they have got one at my dealer silver black roof black wheels black bodykit

looks nice if i had a bit more cash and did not need the room i would have one pete

i think the monte carlo is better than the vrs they have got one at my dealer silver black roof black wheels black bodykit

looks nice if i had a bit more cash and did not need the room i would have one pete

Which dealer is that? I have only seen the red - be interesting to see what the silver looks like...

Which dealer is that? I have only seen the red - be interesting to see what the silver looks like...

Robert Eardley in Crewe had one in Silver, but I would give them a ring to see if they still have it.

Nice looking car. I notice that it has a temperature and fuel gauge - am I right in thinking that the British spec of the Monte Carlo doesn't have these?

You get proper fuel and water temp gauges if you order the maxi-dot computer

Cool little car though not sure i like all the contrasting black, seen pics of a black one and that looks better in my opinion. Black comets are very nice Good fill-in for the sport model but its no vRS. I think the monte is being sold to gauge how popular a sport model will be; I think they are holding off launching it until they shift a decent number of these.

looks good,and enjoy. definately going to have to get a black spec front grill for the VRS though, looks so much better than all that chrome (plastic).

Are those 17" wheels? They look tiny and the car looks tall for sports suspension. Might have to add some lowering springs to mine

It is the 16" Comet wheels.