East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 26th April 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly meet for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 26th April 2011

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

I unfortunately wasn't able to attend the March meet, but heard there were nearly as many Yorkshire members as Midlands members, according to Alan anyway, who was probably exaggerating

Well done to all those who made the journey down

This will be the first meet following the inaugural Shark Performance Thursday night meet, so you'll have to let me know if you want this one to continue into the future

Feel free to cut and paste the list if attending

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate (hopefully)

I'm off work that week, so I'll pop a 'hopeful' down and with a bit of luck I'll see you all there emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Wardy - Octy2 Elegance

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Wardy - Octy2 Elegance

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

We'll be coming along to this one Before heading off on a trip away the next morning..... It is Angela's birthday after all so i might try and sneak a birthday cake into the car without her knowing..... So don't mention owt unless i do. emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by WaveyDavey

We'll be coming along to this one Before heading off on a trip away the next morning..... It is Angela's birthday after all so i might try and sneak a birthday cake into the car without her knowing..... So don't mention owt unless i do. emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Cheers

Dave.

You certainly know how to treat a woman Dave

You certainly know how to treat a woman Dave

Believe it or not it's actually Ange who wants to come down for her birthday before we go away the following morning more than me. emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Cheers

Dave.

hey dave u off to elsecar on the 25th april :thumbup:

Not sure yet.... Got an expensive couple of weeks around then as we've got a leaving do to go to that weekend as well as a bit of an accoustic gig to go to and then after the Tuesday night meet we're off up to Whitby for 5 days.....

All along with the road tax and service on a certain car i said i was only gonna keep for 6 months tops!!!!! emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by WaveyDavey

Sorry guys - discovered I have something else on that night. Thought it was on the Wed that week, but apparently not :S

Until the next time!

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

i`ll be there might have a couple of mk2 golf vr6`s tag along :rofl: if thats ok?

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

eggy - black magic fabia VRS

i`ll be there might have a couple of mk2 golf vr6`s tag along :rofl: if thats ok?

The more the merrier eggy. :thumbup:

Will you be coming in your 'Skida' though? :rofl:

eggy%27s%20Skida.jpg

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

john999boy

The more the merrier eggy. :thumbup:

Will you be coming in your 'Skida' though? :rofl:

eggy%27s%20Skida.jpg

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

john999boy

Oh dear that was a bit embarrassing, No SKIDAS im afraid john999boy, but definitely a SKODA :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if it's not I'll have a wasted journey!

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Vrsadz - fabia vrs

WaveyDavey - IS300

john999boy

wolfinsheepsclothing- mk1 octavia vrs estate + sons vw bora highline poss other sons mk1 vrs oct hatch if he can make it

well i feel a bit silly :giggle:

turned up an hour late because of football commitments, trying to catch up on fixtures

had a nosey around the cars, white octavia is looking cool B)

got in the pub hadn`t got clue who to look for, couldn`t find a group big enough to match the number of cars :D

had a beer and left without talking to anyone :(

i will definitely be there on time next month at least then i`ll know who`s who :rofl:

i was in a blue hoody and me brother a sriped t-shirt sat at the bar if anyone seen us :D

well i feel a bit silly :giggle:

turned up an hour late because of football commitments, trying to catch up on fixtures

had a nosey around the cars, white octavia is looking cool B)

got in the pub hadn`t got clue who to look for, couldn`t find a group big enough to match the number of cars :D

had a beer and left without talking to anyone :(

i will definitely be there on time next month at least then i`ll know who`s who :rofl:

i was in a blue hoody and me brother a sriped t-shirt sat at the bar if anyone seen us :D

We were all sat around a couple of tables right down at the far end of the pub looking out onto the dual carriageway. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Cheers

Dave.

white octavia is looking cool B)

At least you're a good judge of cars! :thumbup:

See you next time.

Advance Warning for June (not May) meet ....

Venue will probably be altered for one month only due to the pub being refurbished. Brimma will no doubt update the relevant thread nearer the time.