2004/54 Skoda Fabia vRS BREAKING !

Vrs-Dick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need more info regards alloys i.e.

What tyres are on them and what size are they. Also can you get individual pictures of them.

How much for the drivers side rear door and original CD player.

Does it have a 6CD changer - How much?

?

• Administrators

I can confirm it is my car and I am not a commercial operator . The car was purchased with the intention of repairing however the car in my eyes was beyond economical repair thus I have advertised it on here only so forum members can have first pick at the parts, This is my first and only car which I am going to break and am trying to recuperate the loss I have made from parts, The car was bought from a salvage site and have used there pictures strictly for illustration purposes' only.

Kindest Regards.

:)

Thanks.

Please edit post to put prices on please.

Good luck.

Please note, that bumping your own "for sale" threads is against the forum rules so please refrain from doing so. Discussion is permitted, as is posting should you decide to update your prices.

quote from the rules posted at the top of every forum

"Members may only post ONCE in their sale thread unless responding to questions or adding or amending information or pricing."

Need more info regards alloys i.e.

What tyres are on them and what size are they. Also can you get individual pictures of them.

How much for the drivers side rear door and original CD player.

Does it have a 6CD changer - How much?

Front door speakers also.

Hello mate,

How much for boot spoiler? Also where are you located (i don't have the full site on the phone lol)

Cheers

George

PM'd ...

are the faclift rear lights still any good ? pm me if they are ?

jake

PM'd ...

Hello, could you give me price and availability on some interior bits please (My heavy hands have broken some plastic bits)

Passenger front door handle including window switch

Passenger rear door tweeter speaker plastic

Glove box light

Drivers side door lock/latch

Cheers

ALL ENGINE BITS AVAILABLE !! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO PM ME . :)

Could I have a price for the air con compressor if it works OK. I still may need the door seal, but need to check prices.