This Friday is V6 Day!

Hi

Just come off the phone with James, my new motor will be ready Friday :rofl:

Off to call Skoda insurance to sort 7day cover, makes sorting car tax out much more simple.

So excited!!!!!!!

It'll be brilliant. :thumbup: Take it easy. Will try and meet up soon. So you decided not to lose the badges! Never mind there's plenty of time. :D

It'll be brilliant. :thumbup: Take it easy. Will try and meet up soon. So you decided not to lose the badges! Never mind there's plenty of time. :D

Yes, keeping the badges, for now :giggle: may remove them later when I fancy stealth mode :moon: .

Just need to take it easy for the first !,000 miles then :devil:

Ah, that explains why mine looked like a Superb Scout when I saw it before it had been PDI'd and then why I thought it had suddenly "settled" when I went to pick it up... the amount of protection the cars have for transportation purposes is a nice touch!!

Oh and ignore the ride height, they come from the factory on suspension blocks it will lower down after PDi!

See you Friday AM. :thumbup:

So used to the All Road I did not notice :wall:

Look forward to seeing you Friday.

Now sort the weather :D all this sunshine must end soon, hope Friday not :rain: :'(

Looks very nice,

Doesn't seem that long ago that i and others pointed you in James's direction when you first started looking.

Looks very nice,

Doesn't seem that long ago that i and others pointed you in James's direction when you first started looking.

While it may not seem that long to you, seems bl**dy ages to me :rofl::yawn:

Hard to believe that after 2 sleeps it will be mine :love:

Thanks to those of you that recommended James, he has been great (not Superb as thats wot my new car will be!)

Just hope Allams Tecs are as good and don't mess up either the PDI or the fitting of tow bar or dog guard.

Getting paranoid about finding a fault, wife getting a little tired of me ;) (still today is 31 years since our first date, you would imagine she would either be used to me or learned to ignore me by now)

Just hope Allams Tecs are as good and don't mess up either the PDI or the fitting of tow bar or dog guard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

While it may not seem that long to you, seems bl**dy ages to me :rofl::yawn:

Hard to believe that after 2 sleeps it will be mine :love:

Thanks to those of you that recommended James, he has been great (not Superb as thats wot my new car will be!)

Getting paranoid about finding a fault, wife getting a little tired of me ;) (still today is 31 years since our first date, you would imagine she would either be used to me or learned to ignore me by now)

Great news about your V6. I ordered my 1.8tsi 2 weeks after you, also from James at Allams. I spoke to him today and he expects mine to be ready mid June. I wobbled a bit 3 weeks ago and looked at an 18 month old BMW 530i tourer for about the same money. After a test drive I went to my local Skoda showroom who had an estate, the same colour I ordered, steel grey. The car look great so I stuck with it, hope I don't regret moving to a 4 pot not a 6. Anyway good luck for tomorrow, would be interested in your feed back on the PDI and handover.

Hi guys

Thanks for all you kind words.

Yes I am posting this at 02.10, not coz I can't sleep but because I just got in from work! Bloody referendum.

Less then 12 hours to go :rofl:

Slight delay as Tec needs to sort elecs for tow bar, had wrong part yesterday :thumbdown:

But to James's credit he has kept me informed.

He, like me, would rather the job is done properly rather than pressure the tech into rushing it and making a hash of it.

Just hope I get it looked over before the rain comes.

Will update when I get it home :rofl:

:wonder: No update-does this mean you had to walk home

Or I had so much fun :devil: :clap: , I did not get home till late :rofl:

Will do a full report later. Sadly no photos as its raining :rain: