My Fabia vRS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Little update

Here is my car with tinted rear lights :)

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

If you havnt already i think you should debadge the fabia bit but leave the VRS i have on mine and personal opinion think it looks better, but yeh your cars looking good, im thinking of taking sliencer out of my exhaust to as i dont know what exhaust system i want or any thing to 'chavy' where did you get yours done?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Guys

Sorry to announce but I've put 'simon' up for sale in the last few weeks as I've been given and company car. I would like to keep him but financially I think its silly to keep him

I've got a ford Mondeo at the moment but its only a temp thing until the lease it up then I've got the choice of the next car I get so ill be driving around in the Octavia vRS soon :)

Thanks

Rob

Edited by damo
non freedom advertising, link removed

• 1 month later...

Ermmm not that i know of... If you can wait a few hours maybe days i can post one up?

Its really easy though took me about 5-10mins

Hi there....just about to get the HID bulbs you recommended off fleabay.

Are you able to post some steps/pcis of how you swapped out the lights....not soen this before and want to make sure I do it properly.

thanks

D