NEW Shark Performance Group Buy

shark_90

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost tempted to pm everyone that voted yes in the poll about the group buy.

The ones who haven't added their names to the list - go for it :thumbup:

I'm almost tempted to pm everyone that voted yes in the poll about the group buy.

Nick, one thing to remember is that when you put up the thread with the vote in, you did not include any idea of a price, this may well be a factor in people not coming forward?

(BTW I didn't vote)

Anyway enough of that:

1. Nickyboy

2. WoodyAllen - Octavia 2.0 TFSI - Map + STS

3. Matti_vRS - Octavia vRS 1.8T - Map + STS

4. 999pooch - Ocativa 2.0TSI - Map + STS

5. broady Octavia vrs 2.0 TFSI estate - Map + STS

6. Static Fabia vrs mk 1 map + sts

7. mattievrs - Fabia Mk1 vrs - map only

8. Bullit - Octavia 2.0 TSI - Map only

9. Rydal - Octavia 2.0 TSI - Map only

10.VRSerious- Octavia vrs 2.0 TFSI- map only

11.Big Gray - Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4TSI - Map only

12.Mapped- Octavia VRS 1.8T - Map only

13.alexandjen - Octavia 1.9TDI - Map and STS

14.gatsbys - 2.0 TSI vRS map + STS

15.Grizzle - 2.0 TFSI Octavia Vrs map + STS

16. Zeffania - 1.9 pd105 Octavia Estate (2007) - Map and STS

17. .p. vrs - Octavia MK1 VRS - Map and STS

18. Jonny5ive - 1.9 pd105 Roomster Scout - Map Only

19. queeg - Octavia 2.0 vRS CR - Map Only

20.appyarry- Octavia 2.0 TSI- Map Only

21. colsand - Octavia vrs 2.0 TFSI, Map and STS

22.craigad - Octavia 2.0 VRS PD, Map and STS

23.Waplord - Octavia 2.0 VRS CR - Map Only

24.Furn - octavia vrs tfsi - map and sts + race map feature

25. hounded - Octavia vRS 1.8T - Map + STS

26. SamtVRS- Skoda Fabia Vrs 1.9tdi Map only (depending on dates)

27. joelk2010 - Skoda Fabia Vrs 1.9tdi Map + STS (clutch friendly map)

28. Octaviakev - 2.0 TDI - Map & STS [Economy map if possible]

29.Kiddy1-Fabia vRS - Map

30. Gizmo68 Superb CR170 - Map

Nick, one thing to remember is that when you put up the thread with the vote in, you did not include any idea of a price, this may well be a factor in people not coming forward?

(BTW I didn't vote)

Agreed, however I wasnt aware of the prices at that point I just wanted a show of interest. Anyway we have made it, Ben I guess its now up to you to continue things on from here. Think I have decided on the STS box now with the 2.0TSI remap.

Gentlemen, we have ourselves a group buy!

Excellent news, so Ben whats the soonest we can start paying you and for us Non-STS'ers whats the soonest we can book our appointments after we have paid of course!

OK well we have 30 people on the list and so now it's time for the formalities!

Before we go any further I'd like to thank those on the list for committing to the group buy. We've had people drop out of other group buys at the last minute which just causes problems for everyone, and so we now have 30 and we're going to proceed on that basis. Regardless of whether you have paid or not you have committed - so please honour that commitment.

In the original post I said:

"The closing date for registering your participation for this group buy is 03/06/2011 at 17:00. Payments will then be taken over the week commencing 6/6/2011 and bookings will be made from w/c 13th and 20th June 2011."

In the interest of fairness to those who may be considering joining but thought they had until 03/06 then we will keep this open for new participants until then.

Now we have 30 confirmed people, payments can start. You can make payment by calling the office on 01623 332233 and quoting your username and that you are part of the Briskoda group buy. All payments must be completed before 17:00 on 10/062011.

Once all payments have been taken we can finalise the order for the STS units which should be with us and out to you by the end of June. Any delayed payments could obviously delay that process.

Thanks to everyone for being involved!

Thanks for everyone for showing interest in this and putting their names down. Looking forward to an extra 50+bhp!!!! :thumbup:

50+ will we really see gains of that amount? :wonder:

Ben,

I might be being stupid BUT, if I pay ASAP when is the soonest I could make the 150 mile journey down to youselves @ Shark?

Thanks

all good things comes to those who wait!! :giggle:

50+ will we really see gains of that amount? :wonder:

According to Bens website yes. Quote "Stage 1 - ECU remap to 255bhp - £499 inc VAT" This is on the 2.0TSI engine, I guess this is why this map is the most expensive.

According to Bens website yes. Quote "Stage 1 - ECU remap to 255bhp - £499 inc VAT" This is on the 2.0TSI engine, I guess this is why this map is the most expensive.

Ahh yes, see what you mean :thumbup: