what you playing?

hi guy's have now been able to actually drive my monte carlo, (had hernia op, then bought car)

absolutely brill, cant fault it and its suprisingly nippy for a 105 brake diesel. so i bought one of those seagate go glex 250gb hdd units and plugged it straight into the MDI slot, now we have our entire music collection in the car, and wont have any cd's cluttering up the door pockets.

so to the question, and you have to be honest!

what was you listening to when you last went out in your car? radio doesnt count.

we did this on a wrangler forum once and the results were startling!!

you must be honest though.

i'll start

santana guitar heaven

hi guy's have now been able to actually drive my monte carlo, (had hernia op, then bought car)

absolutely brill, cant fault it and its suprisingly nippy for a 105 brake diesel. so i bought one of those seagate go glex 250gb hdd units and plugged it straight into the MDI slot, now we have our entire music collection in the car, and wont have any cd's cluttering up the door pockets.

so to the question, and you have to be honest!

what was you listening to when you last went out in your car? radio doesnt count.

we did this on a wrangler forum once and the results were startling!!

you must be honest though.

i'll start

santana guitar heaven

2. black magic woman, carlos santanaemoticon-0103-cool.gif

if you like guitars try stanley clarke blow you away

Edited by seboni121

very deep into guitars, please dont get me started, otherwise ill end up staying up all night listening to music.

Kings of Leon, "Need Somebody" whilst driving to work and "Sex on fire" on the way home..............

Singing along at the top of my voice...........

It's a good job I don't car share!! :D

I don't have MDI, but Def Leppard was the choice last time I had the iPod plugged in :)

Nice one,Hysteria and Pyromania playing this morning on way to work :thumbup:

Rise Against - The Sufferer & The Witness. Great punk band, great album. My good lady thinks the vRS is a boy racers car so I suppose I'll need to start blasting out drum n bass at silly volumes!

Rise Against - The Sufferer & The Witness. Great punk band, great album.

Rise Against! :D Love them!

Not got my VRS yet (hopefully arrives next week - maybe wishful thinking) but the last thing playing on my drive to work was the Daft Punk: Tron Legacy album.

I have a VERY mixed taste in music! :)

Hugh Laurie's Let them talk, followed by Ben Water's Boogie 4 Stu. Bit of a classic blues thing going on here :)

Phil

have looked at the Hugh laurie album a few times, but never got around to buying it.....

last thing this morning was ELO 4 little diamonds :thumbup: